“Yummy Steak Sandwich”

Big John Steak & Onion
Ranked #10 of 360 Restaurants in Flint
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 2, 2015

Big Johns has been in the area for some time now and that's a GOOD thing they serve a GREAT steak sandwich. They have extended their menu aliitle but the steak sandwich is the one and only favorite . The restaurant isn't nothing fancy-kinda fast food and as far as I know there are only here in Genesee county. My grandson makes it a point to go there when he comes to visit from Ohio . My husband says they have a GREAT breakfast sandwich too but I have never tried it.

Reviewed July 24, 2015

steak is delicious. i like their salad. my husband and i bought two 8'' subs: Super Steak, Cheese & Mushrooms. philly chicken. and steak salad. all are tasty. also very were served fast. we are from china. this is Michigan's sub.this is my first time to eat here. but i think i will try something else next time. I'd recommend give them a try.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

If you like chopped steak sandwiches, you will love Big Johns! I recommend the super steak cheese and mushroom. A 8" is very filling. NOT something you can eat and drive though lol and it will get soggy if you get it as take out and don't eat quickly.

Reviewed June 24, 2015

I don't live in Flint, but every time I visit my dad I have to go to Big John's. These are seriously the best steak sandwiches I have ever had and I haven't found any other steak sandwich like them. If you're in town, give them a try!

1  Thank Mnwilkin
Reviewed June 10, 2015

There is no comparison, more meat, more flavor, fresh buns, piled high with flavor. I did have a sandwich in Philadelphia once that came close.... The meat is sliced so thin and tender, add the peppers and onions for best sandwich in the house.

Been to Big John Steak & Onion? Share your experiences!