“A great smoothie ”

Tropical Smoothie Cafe - Flint
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Flint
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the triple berry smoothie for me and the paradise point for my son.
I've never had such a thick, smooth, well blended smoothie in my life. We loved our smoothies!! The store was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. This was a great visit, and I will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Tropical Smoothie Cafe, to my surprise, is a lot more than smoothies. Sandwiches, wraps, breakfast, lunch and more. This location in Flint is very nicely appointed inside, and plenty of parking in it's strip mall location on Linden Rd.

I would have never gone there if my grandson hadn't asked me to. I guess we need to listen to the kids a little more!

Reviewed February 25, 2015 via mobile

I use tropical smoothie to cater business lunches and they do a great job. Really good variety of food and smoothies and they're very reliable with the delivery. You can eat in - its like a subway, but I rarely do. Yummy food!! Moderately priced.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Delicious large selection of smoothies. Their loaded spinach salad is amazing too and I am also a fan of their chicken salad sandwich. Also I love the steel drum music and tropical theme! I wish they had a drive up window but they do have curb side service if you call your order in ahead of time. Its a little on the pricey side but the smoothies and food are always made fresh to order.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

The smoothies here are wonderful--I love the one with the green tea. We ordered takeout for a birthday at work and everyone loved the food too. I had the chicken pesto flatbread sandwich and it was wonderful. While the food wasn't a bad price, be prepared to drop a few bucks for the smoothies, although they're definitely worth it.

It's not a bad atmosphere inside the restaurant, but I regretted scheduling group work there once time. It's a student hangout sort of place so I thought it would appeal to the group I was working with, but the blender of course makes it difficult to carry on a conversation.

Been to Tropical Smoothie Cafe - Flint? Share your experiences!