“If you like Christmas whats not to love”

Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
Ranked #1 of 21 Shopping in Frankenmuth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bronner's is a shopper's dream for Christmas lovers of all ages with over 1.5 football fields of ornaments, lights, collectibles, trees, nativities etc. Bronner's and Silent Night Chapel open year-round. No admission charge. Christmas Lane displays illuminated nightly. The world's largest Christmas store is a photographer's delight. Season's Eatings snack area available for light refreshments. Wheelchairs and strollers available. Service animals welcome (sorry, no other pets due to health department regulations). Allow 1 hr. minimum. Free Wifi Store Hours JANUARY THRU MAY Monday - Thursday & Saturday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Sunday Noon to 5:30 pm JUNE THRU DECEMBER Monday - Saturday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Sunday Noon to 7:00 pm We are CLOSED on January 1st, Easter, US Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bronner's closes at 4:00 pm on December 24 and 31, and from noon to 3:00 pm on Good Friday
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Probably the tenth time to Bronners. Never really buy much but always have a good time looking. The animotronics are especially good. Any place in Frankenmuth is worth the drive.

Reviewed 22 January 2012

Bronner's may well live up to their reputation of the largest Christmas store in the world, just keep yourself in the right frame of mind when you go to visit. Make no mistake about it, they're a business. A post-Thanksgiving visit does set the holiday tone better than a hot, sunny August afternoon; but the risk of Eastern Michigan's temperamental weather, the crowds, and the tourist rates of the local lodgings can cast a shadow across one's holiday cheer. The merchandise is mostly cheap imported junk and ridiculously overpriced, though there is a section in the store that is set aside for American-made decorations. The holiday ambiance is certainly palpable all throughout the store, and aside from the parking lot, we didn't find the crowds particularly dense other than at the personalization booths. The light displays are eye-catching at night, and the staff was pretty cordial throughout. There is a small snack area they call "Season's Eatings" but I can't comment on what's offered. But I guess it's worth it to say you've been there, done that. It's like a pilgrimage among Midwesterners, you'll find more people have been there than you'd think. No regrets!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I love Christmas and the best part about this place is it's Christmas all year!!! A great way to spend some time if the weather isn't great outside, takes a long time to walk through, not sure it would be great for small children as it would be a long walk but if you have a stroller there is a lot to see!

Reviewed 10 January 2012

I thought it would be a nice place to visit for us. The place is so big there is a map of the facility at their front customer service desk. I believe there are multiple entrances.

I had a 5yr old and a 2yr old with me. The 5 yr old got caught up trying to count all the Santa's. It was neat to look at all of the ornaments, but the first one I considered buying was $19.99. I put the ornament back. We walked around a little more, the kids got bored and we left.

I am glad that we stopped by, but I won't be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I was in frankenmuth michigan which I do quite often, And I love to visit bronners its such a wonderful place if you love christmas like I do,You can find pretty much anything you want that has to do with christmas. For anyone that has never been to bronners,GO!!! Its such a magical place, you will have alot of fun, while you are at bronners you can go down the street a little way and you can enjoy downtown frankenmuth, you will have a funfilled day, so many fun things to do and see, its such a fun place.!!!