All reviews onsite restaurant beautiful view older hotel lake michigan bit dated continental breakfast new owners hotel restaurant hot tub escanaba area pool area clean rooms would stay here again staff was friendly upper peninsula a great place to stay room was large
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Overall the hotel was a great value. We had a lake side view room which was nice and gave the hotel an extra that other ones could not provide. The rooms were very clean and the staff cordial. The bed was a little too soft for my taste but comfortable. I thought the breakfast could have been better based on everything else associated with the hotel, but it was pretty standard.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Because this was business travel I chose not to get a room with a view of the Bay. When I return, I will be sure to get a room on the other side of the hotel. The location was extremely convenient for me, our company has an office in Gladstone and I had an appointment the next morning in Marquette. Therefore, the location could not have been better.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Remodeling was complete on lounge. Now on to the rooms. We did sleep well since it was quiet and the view of the bay was serene. Staff was very pleasant beginning with check-in. Breakfast was fine with a helpful attendant.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

Especially liked the restaurant right in the hotel, and the pool is beautiful! Great, friendly staff. Clean room, and quiet atmosphere. There was a wedding reception in their banquet hall one of the nights we stayed, and we were never aware of it. It was way on the other side of the large building. We considered this a treat, but the price of the room was very reasonable.

Reviewed September 22, 2017

The stay was great! Although it was a business trip, I wish that it was a romantic get away due to the breathtaking views! The restaurant also had the same view and all staff I encountered was very pleasant and kind. Would definitely recommend and be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business