Great location for a short stay in the beautiful little village of Glen Arbor. The big old front porch and dry sauna and hot tub were perfectly relaxing and delightful. The room was a bit tight, and it's an old house so the floors creak, old windows can slam shut without warning, and shared bathrooms with other guests can be a bit complicated....but we enjoyed the rustic homey charm. Breakfast wasn't so great, but pleasant communal table. Needs some freshening up, but a very cute place for a good price. Walking distance to everything, including the beach. We had a wonderful stay. Staff was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic 14 room Inn in the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park. Walk to charming downtown Glen Arbor for boutique shopping, art galleries, restaurants and more. 2 Blocks to beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sylvan Inn Bed And Breakfast
- The Sylvan Hotel Glen Arbor
- The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast Glen Arbor, Michigan