Location is great and the room is cute. Breakfast wasn't that great. But our bathroom was disgusting with black mold on the shower curtain and vents with dust caked on them. Obviously things that were not taken care of for a while. Made us question the cleanliness of the rest of the room. When we showed the innkeeper, there was no apology, no sense of concern and no surprise on his part, like he's seen this before. Completely unacceptable for $200 a night. We will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic 14 room Inn in the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park. Walk to charming downtown Glen Arbor for boutique shopping, art galleries, restaurants and more. 2 Blocks to beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sylvan Hotel Glen Arbor
- The Sylvan Inn Bed And Breakfast
- The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast Glen Arbor, Michigan