“Mediocre at best and very dirty bathrooms”
Review of Electric Cheetah

Electric Cheetah
Ranked #15 of 966 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I am so shocked at this place compared to all the hype. Burger had no flavor, bun was dry, fries were horrible. I cannot complain enough about how dirty the bathrooms were... thick piled on Dust it was just so gross. And the floors were so slippery in the restaurant.

1  Thank lena p

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This place is in a really cool area and was very busy when we arrived. They have several vegetarian and vegan options, so I was eager to try it out. For an appetiZer we got the chips with white balsamic sauce on them. They were good/ok. My husband ordered the Yahtzee sandwich and said it was great. I ordered the Mexican quinoa Kurt salad. Large dish with lots of quinoa and beans and grilled Kurt on top. The dish just didn't have a ton of flavor, I was underwhelmed.

1  Thank LindsayBaines
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Popped in for a leisurely lunch and have so enjoyed the experience.
Food tasty and menu extensive.
Thoroughly recommend!

1  Thank Annie B
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Was in town for a wedding and I have heard a lot about the Electric Cheetah and figured I would give it a try. My friends and I got there around 11:45am for lunch and we were sat at a table, no wait. I had a burger ($12) with fries ($3) and my friends ordered a few different kinds of sandwiches. My burger was good, cooked correctly, and I really enjoyed their fries - I got the combo: some russet and some sweet potato. One friend got the Ham & Cheese Sandwich and she said that it was good, another got the "I'm not my brother's sandwich" and she wasn't impressed, said it was bland. I have heard good things about their soups and mac & cheese. If I come back, I would probably try a mac & cheese, what they are known for. Staff was friendly and attentive. Our lunches probably averaged to be ~$12-15 per person.

1  Thank businessgirl24
Reviewed 17 August 2017

First timers, and arrived toward the end of the service (2:30pm) which ends at 4pm. Some of the specials were out, but a good variety on the menu. The food was so-so - grilled cheese sandwich was not very cheesy, and other food was bland too. The root beer choice is very good. Service not too hot, but again into the last couple of hours of service.