“Whoa! Sooo GOOD!”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Visited our son that lives in GR and invited him out to brunch. A former girlfriend that is still a good friend of his joined us. We asked him to choose as we wanted someplace unique, eclectic and good. He chose Electric Cheetah. It was only a few miles from his place. It is located in the really cute neighborhood on Wealthy Street. So many cute shops and little eateries all around. We entered and was greeted by a very friendly gentleman. I believe his name may have been Jim. Don't quote me! Sat at a table near the kitchen but no problem. We were approached by a young lady who called us friends which put a big smile on my face and made us feel very welcome! Besides water, I ordered coffee, husband ordered a sarsparilla and our son ordered a root beer, that was on tap! They have a huge variety of rootbeers with quite a few on tap. Perusing the menu, I picked the Donkey Long Toast, two large wedges of banana bread with banana slices, a beautiful caramel sauce and a small serving of maple syrup. Dusted with powdered sugar. So good. Very dense bread with intense flavor. Just wonderful. I think there may have been some molasses in the bread. Just delicious! Husband ordered the #hashtag. Home fried potatoes with prime rib, a jalapeno BBQ sauce and a fried egg. Great smokey flavor on the prime rib and the BBQ had just the right amount of zing. Huge serving too. Husband couldn't finish the potatoes! Son's ex ordered the lemon ricotta pancakes with a side potatoes. Light and lemony she said they were almost like crepes. Son had the chicken and french toast and they call that Fried Chicken and Toasty. Fried chicken tenders with a vanilla battered french toast with peach compote and maple syrup. He didn't even use the syrup. He devoured it! This kid loves to eat. There are some amazing combinations on their brunch menu but definitely something for just about any palate. Highly recommend it. We had four breakfasts, three soft drinks and a coffee. Came to about $62 and we tipped generously. Great joint.

1  Thank Countryjules

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great little spot on Wealthy. The menu has some really unique items that are amazing. The servings are pretty big. Our server was delightful. For me this is an A+.

1  Thank TerryEgan
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Good food. Friendly service. Gluten-free options!
Any sandwich can be made gluten free.
Vegetarian friendly also.

1  Thank Meredith T
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I am so shocked at this place compared to all the hype. Burger had no flavor, bun was dry, fries were horrible. I cannot complain enough about how dirty the bathrooms were... thick piled on Dust it was just so gross. And the floors were so slippery in the restaurant.

2  Thank lena p
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

This place is in a really cool area and was very busy when we arrived. They have several vegetarian and vegan options, so I was eager to try it out. For an appetiZer we got the chips with white balsamic sauce on them. They were good/ok. My husband ordered the Yahtzee sandwich and said it was great. I ordered the Mexican quinoa Kurt salad. Large dish with lots of quinoa and beans and grilled Kurt on top. The dish just didn't have a ton of flavor, I was underwhelmed.

1  Thank LindsayBaines