“Saturday Morning Coffee”

MadCap Coffee Company
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

MadCap was recommended to us by our Airbnb host. It was a great experience- definitely a place to sit and have a cup of pour over coffee as opposed to a a quick grab n go. There are multiple seating areas depending on if you’re meeting friends, working, or catching up on a book. Coffee was great, food looked delicious and there is street parking available albeit high demand/ low supply. Definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a lazy Saturday morning.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I’m a Portlander...which by default makes you a coffee snob.

Love Madcap. My first time here. Won’t be my last.

Clean modern vibe. Great selection of coffee. Helpful staff.

It’s a 11 out of 10. Seriously.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Excellent coffee. Multiple brewing styles and espresso. Always busy. Great place for coffee snobs. :)

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere! Very chic and clean environment. I recommend their vegan cookie and their lattes. I was also told they make their own coconut milk. Impressive!

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place! I was a newbie and they were so patient explaining different kinds of coffee and tea offered. I decided on the mocha. My old standby. I felt so special when the coffee was delivered to me. Now the taste- coffee was not bitter. I love my coffee on the sweet side and they definitely delivered. I won’t be a newbie tomorrow. Can’t wait to go back! Price was similar to Starbucks but you can’t beat the coffee at MadCap and the atmosphere!