“Amazing Pizza and Beer ”

Mitten Brewing Company
Ranked #22 of 1,021 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The pizza flight is a great idea. Service was great. The BBQ pork pizza was fantastic. I love pizza and this is in the top 3. Lou’s in Chicago and this place are a tie. Different type of pizza but equally as great - well done. Beer is equally as good.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Ate here after a recommendation from the Grand Rapids CVB. What a find! In all honesty, I can't remember a better meal I've ever had for $20 per person. I suppose you could say that it's just pizza and beer, but it's really, REALLY good pizza and really, REALLY great beer. My wife and I split a pizza (half her way and half mine) and each of us had a beer flight as well. The pizza was fabulous and half of a pizza was plenty for one person. We each got 6 beers in our flights. The selections were numerous (30-40 beers to pick from), the pours were extremely generous, and the taste was fantastic. Next time we're in Grand Rapids, we will most certainly be back. Highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We have been there last week with two of my colleagues who have vast knowledge in beers. We tried few of their on the taps and they are amazing. We also tried their pizzas and i had strawberry pizza for the first time, and its tasty!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our trip from Indy to Traverse City on a Friday afternoon. We were seated right away and had our brews in front of us in 5-6 minutes. We ordered the pizza flight and LOVED it! What a great way to try different flavors in one order. Our favorite was the Hog Heaven, but they were all very good, including the Chicken and Waffles. We left with a couple Howlers as the beer was worth it. You rarely find a brewery with both a double and triple IPA on tap at the same time. We wish we lived closer because we'd be back there in a heartbeat.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

3rd time visitor and have had pizza flights each time. The food is great, the building and atmosphere are nice and the service has always been good. Most recent visit was with 2 family members who eat gluten free and they loved their pizza and the numerous options for them.