“Love this place!”
Review of Jonny B'z

Jonny B'z
Ranked #169 of 984 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here several times and love it! They had FANTASTIC fries! Love that they have beer. Their burgers and sandwiches are good. And it’s very reasonably priced. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came in for dinner. I will start with the good and that was the chili dogs and fries. Fresh hot food and service was fast. We came in to turn in a coupon we had received in late December that was sealed in an envelope and the catch was u couldn’t open it u til you came back. When I opened it at the restaurant the waitress said it was expired. How would I have know it was expired if I was not allowed to open the envelope. No where on the envelope was an expiration date. Waitress would not honor it. 2nd was that this restaurant has an amazing broccoli salad but tonight it was a 0 Star. No dressing at all and huge chunks of large onions. So disappointing and the waitress just advised there were new workers in the back. Salad should of never made it to my table as it was very old. She offered me some mashed potatoes?????

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The menu is much bigger nowadays, and the food is very good. Prices are good and we liked the decor and different seating areas. Only issue was slow service and server lacked a personality.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were going to the Grand Rapids Ballet for a performance and we needed a quick place close by to eat. This was a nice upbeat little place. It's very low key with a small bar and large screen tv's. The service was great. The food was cheap and good! We had hot dog/chili dog baskets with fries and onion rings. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I had heard a lot about this restaurant, so since I was in the neighborhood, I thought that I would give it a try. When I entered, the person at the front counter just stared at me. The sign said to wait to be seated, and I had to ask if I could sit down. The girl then got a menu, and seated me. The chair was a heavy type of metal, and difficult to pull out. It took over 5 minutes to even be approached by the server, although there were only 12 people in the place. After looking at the menu, I ordered the Half Pound Brisket, with Haystack Onions, and Cole Slaw. The meal was out in about 5 minutes. I asked the server what the sauces were in the basket on the table, which were all unmarked (stupid idea). I tried the Brisket without sauce, and the meat tasted dried out. I tried the Sweet Barbecue Sauce on it, thinking that would help it, and it didn't. The Onion Straws were very greasy, and the Cole Slaw, tasted alright, but nothing to write home about. Brittany, the server, took my order, served me the meal, and then she never came back. I had to ask for my bill, even though everyone was just standing around. My money will be better spent elsewhere.