“One of the best places to eat in Grand Rapids”
Review of Leo's

Leo's
Ranked #4 of 1,010 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Definitely one of the top places to dine in Grand Rapids. Food and service are excellent. Reservations suggested.

1  Thank Paul R

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

From the greeting to dessert everything was impeccable. Food was timed perfectly, right down to dessert and our waitress, Kathleen was, without a doubt one of the best waitstaff we have encountered!
The only con is that they do not validate for the parking garage they are attached to.

1  Thank Nikke44
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Maybe it’s a big hit for Grand Rapids but for my family of 3 we were not impressed. For a seafood restaurant we were disappointed in the walleye and the perch. They weren’t bad but they weren’t good. I guess we should have taken our waitress’s advice and ordered steak. That said the best Thing I can say about our waitress was she was perfunctory in that she delivered our food but she lacked any personality which may have tainted our views

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Go to Leo’s quite often. Have not reviewed for a while now. Went with another couple that had not been there. They were impressed. All had fish with sides and salads and friends had desert. Leo has been doing it right for for years since he left Charlies Crab. ( which has gone way downhill) parking is a bit of a problem for some people but we always manage. Looking forward to our next trip.

1  Thank Richard I
Reviewed August 18, 2018

I was in Grand Rapids for one night — it involved a business meeting. Our dinner break was at Leo’s. This was a great restaurant.

As a guest, I had no expectations. Leo’s was a great surprise. Excellent menu. Excellent service.

Surprisingly, the seafood was outstanding.

I do not know when I will be going back to Grand Rapids, but I know it will include Leo’s.

1  Thank smitty237