“Stand up for yourself ”

Freshii
Ranked #152 of 1,010 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bought a Fiesta salad and asked for the dressing on the side. They put the dressing on and THEN gave me dressing on the side. Should have asked for a new salad my way. This one is all soggy loaded down with dressing. Took something fresh and made it soggy and high calorie. I work nearby and haven’t had good experiences at this place.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

As a vegan, I get kind of crazy-excited when I find a restaurant such as Freshii. You order at the counter and then either take it home or sit in the restaurant to enjoy your fresh and healthy meal. I guarantee you’ll return if you live locally!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

You don’t need to eat a big, heavy meal in order to feel full and satisfied. This great place has a very wide variety of meals for vegetarians, vegans, and meat eaters alike. The service was quick and friendly. Also everything is very affordable. Fresh pressed juices are on the menu too!

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I had lunch here 4 days in a row while attending a meeting in GR. I ordered the bowls and the portions varied greatly. The tables were never clean and the workspace for making the bowls was sloppy. It was a quick meal and a convenient location.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I found the Most fresh salad joint for myself.
They have the whole rack of options for toppings and dressings
Loved it