After reading what I thought were some glowing reviews on TripAdvisor, I write to say that I was disappointed with this stay of three nights on a business trip to G.R. I am a Hilton gold member and did not find the outstanding service and rooms of many other Hampton Inns. The service was less than inviting. The room and bath were average at best, no more. I found one night table when I would have expected two. The location is a challenge to find, but it is close to the airport and countless chain food restaurants close at hand. Not bad, but I have found better in G.R. My last two stays in G.R. were eight and ten years ago when I stayed at the Crown Plaza Airport and had very positive experinces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take the stress out of flying here at the Hampton Inn & Suites?? hotel in Grand Rapids-Airport/28th Street, MI. Just one-half mile from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, it takes a mere five minutes to get to the terminal from our hotel. Grand Rapids itself lies just minutes away and offers a huge array of amenities and activities to please any business traveler or family on vacation. Within just a few miles of our hotel in Grand Rapids you'll find golf, bowling, shopping, an ice arena, horseback riding and many of the city's best-known businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St Hotel Grand Rapids
- Hampton Inn And Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Hampton Inn