“Large Servings, Great taste.”
Review of Graydon's Crossing

Graydon's Crossing
Ranked #30 of 1,020 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our menu reflects classic English dishes that have been influenced by the days of the British colonies in India; where colonists learned to appreciate the many spices and curries that soon worked their way back to England and onto the supper tables. So sit back, relax, have a pint and prepare to experience a menu for which the Brits would gladly cross the Atlantic!We have a main floor with a bar that is first come first serve seating and we also have an upstairs dining room that takes reservations Wednesdays through Saturdays. We have a large outdoor deck on the ground floor and a small balcony deck on the upper floor that each offer seating for dining.Saturday and Sunday we open at 10am for Brunch which is served until 3pm.Every month we have a new monthly menu on top of our everyday core menu. We also offer Daily Soups, Daily Chef Specials and a Dessert!Every month we host a beer and food pairing dinner; 39 seats available for $35/person, 5 courses all focused on one brewery!!!!
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We went here with family about 6:00 pm on a Wednesday night. They were a little busy but we were about to sit down right away. Nice drink selection. Cozy old tavern feel.

We got the onion rings as our appetizer. They were large, crisp and had a great flavor.

For dinner I got the fish and chips. Which was one very large piece of fish and a pile of fries. My wife got the Ron Burgandy which was braised beef on mashed potatoes with mushrooms and a gravy. Both mels were excellent.

Waitress kept our glassed filled during the meal and the food was served quickly.

I would have been leaning towards a five star review but we sat and talked for a while after we were done and the waitress never came back to check about refills.

Parking lot is fairly small so you may have to park along the street to the North of the restaurant.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We have been here a few times, and are always happy with our food, drinks, and service. My wife really likes their ratatouille. They also serve up some awesome brunch foods on the weekend.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great home cooking, great service and atmosphere. Outside dining is a plus! The curry was amazing!! Moscow mules were delicious!!

Reviewed July 6, 2018

I have been here many times, and I have never had bad food at this restaurant. Recently I had a friend from out of town ask to meet up for lunch somewhere close to the freeway. I chose this place, and everyone loved it. I had the bells and whistles burger, and it was delicious! My husband had the lamb curry, and the lamb was a little dry, but it was super flavorful! My friend had the pulled pork sandwich and said it was great! My other friend had the fish and chips, and they were incredible. This is a great place to go if you want to make sure you are going to get great food!

Reviewed July 6, 2018

Went here with another couple and the place wasn't too busy. Food was pretty good and everybody left full. They have a decent craft beer selection. Service could have been better.