“What a fun place to have lunch”

The Kitchen By Wolfgang Puck
Reserve with OpenTable
The Kitchen By Wolfgang Puck is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 1,036 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Description: Made-from-scratch comfort fare meets authentic global classics in the kitchen of the world's first celebrity chef, Wolfgang Puck. Known for his genuine warmth and love of craft, Wolfgang offers gourmet pizzas, appetizers, salads, noodles and entrees for lunch and dinner in this casual and inviting restaurant. Pair your meal with a signature cocktail or enjoy a glass of wine in our bar overlooking the tranquil Grand River.
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Arrived to Grand Rapids in the middle of the afternoon. Too late for lunch and too early for dinner. None the less I opted to have the Club Sandwich. Without a doubt one of the best Club Sandwiches that I have ever tasted. The fried egg with the smoked ham and turkey is just fabulous. Throw in great friendly service at the bar area and you have a great dining experience. Looking forward to visiting again!!

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was a short walk from the office, so we popped in for a quick lunch. Outstanding meatloaf like I’ve never had before topped with the best onion rings ever. I never turn down S’mores and this was the first time my marshmallow was cooked at the table. Fantastic choices and definitely a Ttreat.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

I had chicken salad here, my firend had BBQ flatbread. We both had french fries, everything was good and the service was fast. Those things are important when your short on time. Would eat here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We went in here late afternoon for some cocktails and appetizers. The lettuce wraps and crab cakes are delicious and the server was very attentive to our table. We will return to try other food, however what we did have was good.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We scheduled a reservation for 15 people. This was a work event tied into Art Prize. We were offered a room downstairs (offered- Not requested). We were delayed due to traffic. We kept them informed of our ETA. We arrived and were taken downstairs to the Lake Michigan Room. There was water already on the table which lead us to believe it was going to be a good experience. That was the last good part of the experience. We did not see any staff for 20+ minutes. I went up stairs and requested we have someone come to table. No one showed. I went back up stairs again after 30+ minutes as the only thing on the table were glasses of water (empty) and asked for help in getting our order and drinks. My third trip upsatrirs was at the 45+ minutes with NOTHING still at the table. I spoke to the Manager and stated our experience we were having along with the fact we had 15 more people that were scheduled to be there the next day(Canceled due to this experience). He acted surprised and looked like he was making something happen. All he did was stand outside of the room looking at the server deliver more water. He did come in and apologize for the delay and stated “ this is below our standard and I am sorry” and then the dismissive statement of “ but your food is on the water”. Just leave it at Sorry. When leaving I was asked “did we finish strong”. Not strong enough for get 15 more people from our company. This was an almost $700 bill. Definately not get the service or experience you’d expect with paying that much money. We ended up being stuck there for over 2 hours which cut into Art Prize Exhibits which was the sole reason for being there. Instead of making excuses - We don’t usually put people down here , Art Prize is causing the delay or we are really slammed now- schedule property and leave the excuses at the door. Due the experience of delay I didn’t want to send the Rare burger back as I order Medium Well! Just another reason to be cautious of you plan to visit.

Date of visit: September 2018