“Unlimited steak fries are good, try the baha ranch sauce”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #15 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Price range: US$5 - US$120
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Red Robin always has good burgers and sandwiches. My two favorite dipping sauces for the steak fries are baha ranch and campfire (BBQ and mayo). Our fries are always served super hot and fresh. No cold fries in this place and they taste better than what Bagger Dave's offers.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Not the best burger. But rather average only plus bottomless fries. Service they come take your drinks, bring them. Take your order bring them come drop off check. And never ask if you need anything

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is our favorite local burger place. You get a very big burger and then you get unlimited fries with it. Although after eating the burger, it's nearly impossible to eat more than one serving of fries. Happy hour is the best time to go in because their appetizers are cheap. They also have a reward card and you get a free burger on your birthday. For those people who have a gluten intolerance or celiac disease, they offer their fries without seasoning and they actually have a gluten-free bun!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The great conversation,personal and attentive service along with undivided attention, despite trying the close the restaurant as the only bartender was none other than - Steph A. Yes, I am a Red Royalty member from Chicago, and in town for a two week business trip, so I dine out often, and with that a "higher standard". Steph met and surpassed that ever-changing and personal "met expectations" quota we customers all live by when being served and pay an establishment for full service dining. Steph made very good menu suggestions, while multitasking by closing out the outlet's servers, re-stocking the bar area, conversing with me and other patrons, confirming my Red Royalty iPhone ap downloaded properly, and most of all, being a good listener & knowing how to serve the basics, Thank you Steph. To food prep - thank you as my burger & sides were great tasting & plentiful ending with a great value. To GM - Joshua...Why did you not at least say hello to me as you expedited the "slow" kitchen prior to closing? Silence is NOT always golden. Overall...go the Red Robin, have a signature burger & "plank fries", and enjoy the great value in the very good atmosphere! Thank you again Steph!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We have not always been happy with Red Robin. It's overpriced and sometimes slow in service. After having said we would never return, we did just that. We went with a red royalty card that gave me a free birthday hamburger-and not on the day, but I had a choice of any day the entire month. The appetizers are 1/2 off 3-6 Mon-Fri and you don't have to be seated in just the bar area anymore to get this special. This was a real source of irratation to me in the past. My A-1 Peppercorn burger was excellent. I never like their thick, wimp fries. The nachos were very good and we will return for more 1/2 off appetizers and maybe a shake, too. We have always found their appetizers good, but overpriced, so having them half off makes them affordable. We eat early, so before six is a good time for us. Give it a try. It's worth it again. If it's your birthday you get an ice cream sundae, but you have to ask for it. This remains a source of irratation to me and I will not tip a waitress 20% who does not offer this to me when she is fully aware it is company policy. Just ask for it. and without the whip cream-they pile it on inches high and it isn't that good. I guess I still have some issues with this place.