Ways to Experience Cadboro Bay
from US$319.00
More Info
from US$319.00
More Info
All reviews nice beach sandy beach great for kids dog friendly beach victoria area picnic animals gem
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2020

What a gem of this place is in the Uplands part of Victoria. About a 15 minute drive out of Victoria city. One of the ever so helpful girls at Spinnakers Guesthouses recommended this place to me whilst staying overnight there. She was even so helpful to show me this location on the maps Spinnakers offer you.

My primary goal was to find a dog friendly beach in the Victoria area. I went on a cool and sunny, summer's morning. My girl loved swimming in the sea and then coming back, dropping the stick I threw for her and watch hopelessly as she rolled around in the sand. There IS AN OFFICIAL dog beach area which welcomed many dog areas.

As you drive up NE in the Saanich area you will come across a cute Starbucksm an optometry and few other stores. Great for kids, families, couples, solo, like me and my ChocoLab! It is as mentioned above a sandy beach so be prepared to clean up!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed November 3, 2019

I have a picture of my Aunt many years ago with a tent behind her shooting a rifle at Cadboro Bay. It sure is different now! My grandparents lived down the road and we used to walk the beach nightly. Great place for children to play, awesome for family picnics. Just a wonderful all around place to spend time.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful natural beach in a calm setting. I used to go here to clear my head when I was studying at the university up the hill. Now I’m a Grampa enjoying this jewel of Victoria.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Kiki Shuffle F
Reviewed January 20, 2019

A delightful place to spend time at Gyro park complete with kids playground or stroll along the beach ambling over the driftwood all around,great for walking dogs or just meeting folks

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank 247albert
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Cadboro Bay is a cute little beach community in Saanich. Don’t let the ugly mustard paint in the village turn you away. The bay is beautiful. There is a nice park and benches to use, too.

Date of experience: October 2017