“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Very well priced menu,good selection,very tasty food. Went many times never disappointed,love those 3 coarse dinner.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 235richardz

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

I head out this way to get out of the city to the warm Mediterranean feel of this restaurant.
The 4 course meal for 24.00 is a great value with many options for everyones palate.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank sherrielis
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Went with friends and enjoyed good service and food.I ordered the Seafood Crepe. I chose my accompaniment of breakfast potatoes, but they had several choices of sides. It was a generous portion and went down well with the Pomegranate Lychee Fizz. I've always enjoyed the Med Grill, however as another reviewer mentioned, the noise level when busy is high.

1  Thank snoopy647
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We visited in early September for a late lunch. I was surprised at how busy it still was, The menu is large and it was hard to choose. We settled on two apples - the artichoke dip and calamari. Both were large and delicious. Our mains were large as well and we left very satisfied. I have been for dinner but this was my first time for lunch and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

1  Thank Darlene S
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoy this restaurant love their Tuscan Plate. Appt, salad, main course and dessert for under $30.00. This menu changes frequently but in Sept I was there 4 times and twice late Aug. Menu had not changed. Waitress was a bit snippy when we asked why. All the aside the food as usual was very good and you do have a choice of 4 entrees.
The noise level was uncomfortably high my friend and I had difficulty hearing each other. People were having fun but it wouldn’t hurt to ask some to tone it down a little for the comfort of others.
Despite this we will continue to frequent Thr Med Grill Saanich