All reviews breakfast burrito nice breakfast waffles off the highway room was clean stay there again biscuits and gravy indoor pool fridge and microwave up to date free breakfast a great stay the breakfast area motel wedding bw clerk
Reviewed July 17, 2017

The check in was quick and the desk lady very friendly. We got a first floor room which was what we wanted. Room was clean and very up to date. No problems at all. The breakfast was one of the best! The eggs tasted like real eggs. The sausage and potatoes were fresh and very tasty. The breakfast room was spotless. The lady taking care of the breakfast & area does a fine job!! All in all a great place to stay. Staff were all very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cbboes
Brandon S, General Manager at Best Western Of Hartland, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and to review our property. I'm glad that you liked our new renovations and our full hot breakfast. More so, I'm happy that you enjoyed your experience without any issues. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Hotel is clean and seems recently renovated...or it could be just new. Excellent breakfast. Comparing the hotels in the area, this is a great value. I travel often and I had no experience at this location. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brandon S, General Manager at Best Western Of Hartland, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate feedback from our guests, and comments like yours serve as encouragement to our entire staff. Thank you again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I found the best place to stay near my home town of Milford Michigan at Hartland Michigan. The hotel was clean with large rooms and friendly, helpful staff. There was a convention there but they found me a room. I needed directions when heading back to Indianapolis and the printed off a map for me and explained the map.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy to hear our team had made such an impact on your stay. I will be sure to pass this review on to let them know how much our guests appreciate the employees just as much as our facility. I hope you choose Best Western of Hartland again! Safe travels!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and and I had a good stay, the room was pretty pricey though $150 for a Saturday night. The room was clean and had a fridge, microwave, safe and toiletries. The pool was open until 11pm and was pretty big 3ft-8ft. The breakfast was good too, open 7-10am and had the essentials fruit, cereal, juices/coffee, muffins/bread, and yogurt. It also had an area to make waffles with toppings, biscuits and gravy, and an area to make breakfast burritos with eggs, sausage, cheese, salsa, ham and tortillas. It's more of a motel set up where the rooms open up to outside, but it was well kept.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Brandon S, General Manager at Best Western Of Hartland, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property with the world. By the looks of your review, we seemed to have satisfied your expectations, and we are ecstatic by that fact! All in all, I hope to see you in the near future, where our accommodations will exceed your expectations once more!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Beautiful hotel. CLEAN rooms. Excellent staff. What more can I say. This hotel will be my new go to hotel when visiting relatives. I will also tell other family members about this Best Western location.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brandon S, General Manager at Best Western Of Hartland, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property with Trip Advisor. It looks like our accommodations exceeded your expectations, which means the staff and I have reached our goal! At Best Western, our mission is to ensure that we exceed our guests' expectations. We hope to see you soon!!!