All reviews city flats top floor cool hotel unique hotel lobby bar night cap within walking distance shops and restaurants modern decor master suite large shower watch tv comfortable beds would highly recommend this hotel hotel room minute drive hope college
Reviewed January 7, 2018

After checking in to our unique room in this fantastic hotel, we went dow to the bar.
We had the best Bloody Maria's made to perfection with tequila, of course. The appetizers were unbelievable! We devoured delicious fried calamari with 3 sauces and also ordered delectable artichokes. What a yummy treat.

People at the front desk were great also

Our room was so different with the beds foot to head instead of next to each other. There was a selection of pillows to enjoy on the comfy mattress. The shower was huge and had a great flow of water. It was an unbelievable stay and we will definitely return.

Room Tip: Good parking and access for handicapped.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

We were only in town for one night. This hotel was great! It was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was spot on, it really doesn’t get much better. We were within walking distance to all of downtown. The price was great! The room we stayed did seem a little small but it didn’t bother us because we only used the room for sleep. We were more interested in doing the tourist thing so we were thrilled with the location and close proximity to everything for such a great price!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren B
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

So, where I chose to stay on my 50th Birthday was Holland and I decided to try The City Flats. Well, I hauled in my half eaten cake and headed upstairs. Wow, what a lot of space in a modern, cool setting. So big. Could have had a party!!! The bed was amazing and I didn't want to leave.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Quinn32017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I told them several times I had to get up a 3:00 am for a Half Ironman event. They even took my race bike for safe keeping until I could check in. Their event space on the 5th floor played music so loud it kept us awake on the 2nd floor until midnight despite several calls. I could not do my event the next day for lack of sleep. They "wanted to make it right" for me. But all they did was refund my fee for that night. My lost entry costs of $400 and my inability to do the event was my problem. THey wouldn't even comp me a couple nights in the future. If you value your ability to sleep, and /or have something important to do the next morning, DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IronDan63
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Modern, clean and very conveniently located to downtown Holland. It was easy to walk to the nearby shops and restaurants. The hotel staff was pleasant and friendly. Check-in was easy and ample parking was available for a weekend. We had a room on the 2nd floor. It was very quiet. The bed was super comfortable with tons of pillows and plush blankets. Unfortunately the room did not have a refrigerator which we we would highly recommend as an area for improvement. Also the rooms on the first floor had a door to a patio area but no patio furniture was provided to enjoy the space. We did not utilize the onsite bar or restaurant. Overall we had a great stay and would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple