“It was OK”

Ranked #5 of 263 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale Grill and Pub located between Holland and Zeeland. Locally owned S&P has a an adventurous American pub style menu. Fresh certified Angus steaks and steakburgers to Seared Ahi Tuna to Idaho Nachos (waffle fries loaded with cheese and bacon). S&P is a comfortable place that always has lots of laughter. Our Happy hour is great featuring 24 taps of craft and import beers, wines, and cocktails from 2 to 5:30 pm daily. We want you to enjoy yourself at S&P. We take reservations for lunch and dinner daily. Please call 355-5501. We hope to see you soon. Mike and Stephanie
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Our server was very pleasant. This location was chosen by someone in my party. The food was more upscale than I am used to. Steak was a little tougher than I prefer.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I tried this very popular place for lunch. It’s always busy so we thought it would be great. I ordered the quiche of the day served with salad and fruit. I was a bit disappointed. The quiche was about 4” in diameter. It did taste good but was dried out and seemed like it had been around a long time. The salad was a few greens topped with about 4 bites of fruit. It’s a little pricey for what you get.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We both ordered the lunch mango chipotle ribs with sweet potato fries. Servings were generous, and there was plenty of tender meat. Service was friendly and efficient, and the menu had lots of food and drink options. Though there were quite a few TVs on the walls we didn't hear them. We'd recommend it.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The starter should be a great grilled avocado :) as Ansinnen course I took the vegan burger. Honestly a delicious place to go with good drinks available.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We really enjoyed the sandwiches and salads tonight. The gluten free and "regular" breads are fantastic. The Naughty Prime Rib sandwich and Caesar salad were really great and so too was the service.

1  Thank Kevin S