“Lucky find in Holland”

James Street Inn
Ranked #35 of 240 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 May 2016

My mother and I attended Tulip Time in Holland and everything downtown was so crowded. I found this restaurant on Yelp and it wasn't far from our hotel. We were pleased to walk in on a Saturday night to get seated right away though the lobby had people waiting. It is a family place and there were at least 3 large families with older people to babies there. Menu had a large selection and my mom is a lake perch fan and would have gotten it if she had not already had some that weekend. We had some great salads on the menu...mine I think was Traverse Cherry and I can't remember hers. I am a hot tea drinker and they brought me a side insulated pitcher of hot water which no one does. Kind of a camping/outdoor them but nicely done. Bathroom was nice too. There may have been a bar but I don't remember. My mom is still raving over the food.

1  Thank Debbiefrmn822

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Good food, busy place, friendly service, clean interior, lots of menu options, the locals love it! Traditional entrees are made fast, served promptly, and with good presentation. Noisy inside, all-around average food and service. Good to the last drop!

Reviewed 23 January 2016

Stopped at James Street Inn tonight, the place was packed! Do you know what it means if a restaurant is busy? It's great food. Once again, no disappointment here. Hubby and I each had french dip, nothing comes with it, so we each ordered a side dish and it was more than enough. If you like shrimp, the deep fried shrimp is delicious. Prices are average, service is friendly and good. Be sure to stop by next time you're in town.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Food and service has always has been great. Love the Chicken Salad Plate and the Wet Burrito. Friendly servers, have visited numerous times, and never have received poor service.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

On Tuesdays they have great one dollar tacos and excellent two dollar perch tacos.
Excellent deal. The tacos are great on Tuesdays. You can get them for one dollar. The fish tacos are only two dollars. The chips and cheese had multicolored chips that were very very fresh. The french fries were great as well as the tilapia.