“Great Boston Market”

Boston Market
Ranked #89 of 241 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stick with what they're famous for - chicken - garlic sauce is spectacular - other sides some good some not so good

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The service at this restaurant was very good. The people working here were very nice and polite. The 1/2 chicken dinner was very good. They have a number of side to choose from.

Much better than fast food. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I have been never been to a Boston Market. I refuse to eat fast food, not only because of the obvious reasons but also have a wheat allergy. The staff were really friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Food was hot, fast and looked relatively healthy. I got half chicken, mixed veg and garlic potatoes. No complaints and good value.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I tend to get into ruts at times because I would go to Boston Market weekly if I could. I love their Turkey Carver sandwich. I have to order it every time I go. I also love the fact they do not serve french fries. Their choices of sides are good but they blew it, about 10 years ago, when they stopped serving squash. Bring the squash back!! The interior of this Holland restaurant on 16th St, (I think the address is wrong on this site), needs a little renovation but the food is quality and our service has always been good.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

We don't get to Holland that often but when we do we always eat at Boston Market. It's like having grandmas home cooking right I front of you. Pick your favorites and it's hot and ready for you right away. Good food-Fast!