“Great Boston Market”
Review of Boston Market

Boston Market
Ranked #102 of 269 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Description: Dinner is always ready. Boston Market is the rotisserie expert, serving the kind of meals that help mom draw everyone to the table. From our fresh, never-frozen whole rotisserie chicken to our fresh-baked cornbread and wide variety of family-favorite sides, each family member can create their ideal meal. There's something for everyone! We only serve natural chicken, full of flavor and free of antibiotics and added hormones - marinated in garlic & herbs, and rotisserie roasted to perfection. It's rotisserie roasted every hour, on the hour and ready to serve when you arrive. Plus, we also serve rotisserie turkey and freshly prepared ribs and meatloaf. So whether you want to come in, pick up an order to go, order online or have a meal catered, there are all kinds of ways to bring everyone to the table for lunch or dinner. Delivery is available for purchase for catering orders of $60 or more. Come to Boston Market in Holland, where dinner's always ready.
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Stick with what they're famous for - chicken - garlic sauce is spectacular - other sides some good some not so good

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed May 1, 2017

The service at this restaurant was very good. The people working here were very nice and polite. The 1/2 chicken dinner was very good. They have a number of side to choose from.

Much better than fast food. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2016

I have been never been to a Boston Market. I refuse to eat fast food, not only because of the obvious reasons but also have a wheat allergy. The staff were really friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Food was hot, fast and looked relatively healthy. I got half chicken, mixed veg and garlic potatoes. No complaints and good value.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I tend to get into ruts at times because I would go to Boston Market weekly if I could. I love their Turkey Carver sandwich. I have to order it every time I go. I also love the fact they do not serve french fries. Their choices of sides are good but they blew it, about 10 years ago, when they stopped serving squash. Bring the squash back!! The interior of this Holland restaurant on 16th St, (I think the address is wrong on this site), needs a little renovation but the food is quality and our service has always been good.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

We don't get to Holland that often but when we do we always eat at Boston Market. It's like having grandmas home cooking right I front of you. Pick your favorites and it's hot and ready for you right away. Good food-Fast!

Date of visit: January 2016