“It was worth one visit!”
Review of Steak & Shake

Steak & Shake
Ranked #193 of 269 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We do not have a Steak & Shake where we live so I was excited to visit one with my family. My husband, son (16 yrs), daughter (5 yrs), and I all ordered different types of things. My tacos were good. It tasted like a breakfast taco. Nothing spectacular but I would eat them again. My daughter ordered the hotdog and fries but didn't like the hotdog. My son ordered a burger that had an egg and bacon on it. He loved his! My husband ordered a mixed breakfast plate and his was ok. The place was empty besides us and a few drive thru vehicles. Even so, the service was average. There was no real welcome to the place. The place felt dirty to me. We would not eat here again but we can mark "Steak & Shake" off our list of places to go.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Prime Texas BRQ burger and found it very over cooked. The meat was tough to cut and had little taste. Even the bun was too toasted. Can’t recommend this chain. I did enjoy the real banana shake even though large pieces of banana were in it. At least it proved it was a real banana.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Food is delicious but the staff was super inconsistent. I ordered my meal to go and in the meantime the register is unattended for those that were going to pay their meals or be seated. My food was ready and one of the cooks gave it to me but my shakes were in the window for a few minutes. I almost went back to get them myself.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Food is average. Need to work on cleanliness. Staff is so-so. Menu has very little low-cal or healthy choices. Not on my list for future visits.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

We were at the one in Ocala fl on Thursday having friends out to see a movie! Stopped for a bite to eat and decided to go to steak and shake for a hamburger and a shake before the movie!Table was dirty and one girl came to clean waitress was try to be funny and because I did nothing t want water she began to belittle me in front of my wife and our friends. I was not amused and it would go down hill after that and after many requests to ask why our order was taking so long she said oh I just put it in and over one hour we got our cold food ! We are never going back and I would tell everyone boycott this place and fire the staffs

Date of visit: February 2018