Doubletree Hotel Holland
US$107
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Haworth Inn & Conference Center(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hampton Inn Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$204
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$118
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$144
US$263
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Holland(Holland)
US$189
US$179
Holiday Inn Express Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$160
Travelocity
US$219
Courtyard
All reviewsdouble treecookieschlorine smellpoolside roompool sidehot tubbreakfast buffetindoor poolping pong tablenice hotelhockey tournamentconference centerexercise roomupon checkwould stay here againholland areaking bed
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We just left DoubleTree for their mother's day brunch, and while the food that was served was very good, it seemed quite disorganized as well. The brunch was advertised as having a breakfast lineup as well, but the only breakfast food they had was an understaffed omelet station, and I was told different things depending on who I asked as far as where the other food was. Someone with manager on his name tag (his jacket was blocking the actual name) told me it had been left in back and was being brought out, but one of the servers later said that the ad was inaccurate as far as what was being offered. So I don't know who to believe...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded May 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Mother's Day brunch food to your liking. I apologize if we had appeared disorganized, that is not our goal and will strive to run things more smoothly for our events to come. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel with a warm cookie in the not too distant future!

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Awesome experience. Excellent care and hospitality. Food quality is very good. swimming pool and other amenities are hygienically maintained. Nice stay experience. I will recommend this to my friends who are going to Holland MI for Tulip festival.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded May 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Doubletree Holland to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel with a warm cookie in the not too distant future!

Reviewed May 11, 2017

When we arrived, the hotel room smelled of chlorine. It was relatively clean, but could use some bathroom floor cleaning and some paint in the room. The breakfast was not included either. The cookies upon arrival were good.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded May 16, 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree Holland, your feedback is used to better our hotel operations each day. I've passed along the bathroom feedback for our engineering department to review at once. We hope to welcome you back with a warm cookie in the not too distant future!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

the desk people are wonderful! however one of the staff in the breastfast area kept on giving away my husband's table for three times. the server did apologize but I was hoping if you could make a way that states the table is already taken so that they don't have to keep on giving away the table, and made my husband look rude because he states that it is our table

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded May 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our Doubletree Holland to your liking. I apologize for the confusion and awkward encounters you may have experienced during breakfast, I've addressed this with our serving staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel with a warm cookie in the not too distant future!

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Did not seem to be haunted. No voices or moving objects. Staff seemed to be real people. I slept in the bed and never felt like anyone was watching me. Television stayed on and on the same channel all night. Conveniently located near Denny's.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded May 16, 2017

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay, I'm so happy to hear we are ghoul and goblin free!