All reviews safe bet waffles room was clean the breakfast area an overnight stay night manager business trip holland area shopping and restaurants free breakfast coffee maker nice breakfast three nights lake michigan pool and hot tub jeremiah valerie
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

As a Gold Elite member of Marriott, I have the occasion to stay at several Marriott brand hotels. I was struck by the friendliness and the extra measure of Customer service that was provided at this hotel. The night manager greeted us and went out of his way to provide personal recommendations for us to do while in Holland. Then, the next morning when I came down to the lobby for breakfast, my coffee mug was sitting on the registration counter. I did not even realize I had set it there the evening before. Jeremiah greeted me and told me he had found it and had hoped it’s owner would see it there, rather than just putting it in lost and found. He then offered to wash it for me so I could put my morning coffee in it. That was going the extra mile in customer service!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2018

The check in was the fastest, most efficient, and friendliest one that I can remember. I swear, 30 seconds, done. The hotel was clean, well laid out and comfortable. We were very happy with our room. It had a refrigerator, microwave, Iron, blow dryer and the tv had many good channels. I thought the room was a little stuffy and I had a bit of trouble getting a comfortable temperature in the room. The beds were very comfortable. It had a small pool area and the hot tub was out of service. Can’t say enough good things about the nice breakfast area. The selection was nice and Donna, the breakfast worker, was super friendly and helpful. In fact, all staff were especially nice.

Room Tip: We had a room in the back of the hotel and it was very quiet.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LakeshoreLady2
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Quiet hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice free breakfast set up and eating area. Very clean. Beds were comfortable. There is an indoor pool. We had no issues during our stay. rooms are a nice size didn't feel cramped even with 2 pack n plays for our kids. mini fridge and microwave. I would recommend them.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Chelsea B, Assistant General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites and hope to see you again very soon!

Chelsea Boboltz
AGM

Reviewed December 25, 2017

We stayed three nights a couple of weeks before Christmas and had a good experience. Staff is friendly. Free breakfast offers good variety of hot and cold options. Bed is confly and the room was clean and pleasant. Would go again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Our overnight anniversary escape was perfect! The hotel was clean, friendly staff, excellent buffet breakfast. There was microwave and small fridge in the room. Oh- and the bathroom counter was huge. 24 hr coffee/tea provided. We liked the location, which was very quiet. Close to restaurants. Less than 10 minutes to downtown Holland shopping. We will definitely go back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple