Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$131
Hotels.comUS$131
Expedia.comUS$131
WyndhamUS$131
Orbitz.comUS$131
ZenHotels.comUS$141
All reviews waffles pool and hot tub parking lot pool area great place to stay no elevator second floor room was clean hot breakfast great breakfast would stay here again in town excellent stay ski trip lobby motel trail
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2021

The rooms were spacious enough and clean and comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff. Glad to see they are still wearing masks. Situated in a great location with easy access in and out. Close to town and restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments. The safety of our guests and staff is very important to us. Come and see us again.

Reviewed January 27, 2021

My wife and I have stayed here numerous times and have NEVER had a bad experience. I must say that's pretty rare. This last time here I had scheduled to bring my service dog and I expected to be an issue finding a place to stay. Once I called and realized it was no issue at all, and that my service dog would actually be NO additional charge. This is a very clean comfortable place and you should have no problems at all here. We have stayed numerous times here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review and for being a loyal AmericInn guest. We are happy to accept the four legged family members. Come and see us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 6, 2021 via mobile

My family stayed here for a three night ski trip. There is no hot breakfast (which some AmericInn still offer-though not self serve) and the bagged breakfast was disappointing. The rooms are small as compared the the next AmericInn we stayed at for the second leg of our trip. The beds are lumpy and uncomfortable. Since we were skiing we had lots of extra gear and it was a tight squeeze. I want to give a shout-out to the front desk person who deserves a raise for having to remind people to wear their masks. My kids did not visit the pool but we were informed by hotel staff of the capacity limits and that staff were monitoring the limits. I mention this because we were traveling with another family who stayed at a different hotel which also had capacity limits but staff were not monitoring. I would stay here again. I am just not sure the cost of the room was justified as it was $20-30 more per night than other hotels with the same amenities.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I do apologize that your stay was less than perfect. We do have some oversized rooms that might work better for you in the future, give us a call direct to explore our many room options. We are trying very hard to keep our guests and staff members safe so enforcing the limits and masks is important. We hope to see you again for a future stay.

Reviewed October 30, 2020

The hotel was very clean and had a friendly atmosphere. The pool looked fun but we arrived too late to use the facility. And we couldn't stay longer to use it in the morning. It was funny, we missed the turn for the parking lot thinking it was past the sign but it was before the sign. Two entrances very close together. An arrow on the sign may have helped? It was dark.. LOL.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel clean and the staff friendly. Come and see us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 28, 2020

We were pleasantly surprised at how good this stay was. We were on a long road trip and this was a good stopping point for us. The lobby had a bit of a lodge feel, and although we didn't use it, the pool looked nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Felt like safety precautions were in place with COVID guidelines. We were able to grab a "breakfast bag." This was a nice gesture, but we were very disappointed that there was no coffee offered in the lobby. Only what you can make in your room and I have yet to have a good cup of coffee in a hotel room.
Great family diner in the parking lot of the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2020

Thank you for choosing AmericInn by Wyndham and for taking the time to post your review. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. Come and visit us again.