Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$127
Destinia.com
US$119
WyndhamUS$127
PricelineUS$127
ZenHotels.comUS$129
All reviews waffles pool and hot tub parking lot pool area great place to stay no elevator second floor room was clean hot breakfast great breakfast would stay here again in town excellent stay ski trip lobby motel trail
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2021 via mobile

Our rating is generous. The staff is friendly and helpful and we appreciated knowing that there would be no housekeeping services- Policy was quoted as the reason.
It would have been simple to collect trash, replace towels and toilet paper without personal contact and make visitors feel comfortable. As was the case at another chain, this did not happen.
At this site however, the discoloration of water seems to be common- the water discolored towels as I dried my skin and distressed me greatly. I know it may be normal for residents to bathe in rust colored water but we are not residents.
Breakfast “to go” was very sparse and full of sugar.
We left a day early.

Room tip: Check COVID restrictions
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2021

I want to thank you for sharing your feedback and apologize for the issues that you had during your stay. It is our goal to make every stay perfect for every guest. I hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2021

The staff was prompt and courteous. The rooms were clean and well stocked. Even with Michigan covid restrictions, amenities were still available, like the pool. The hotel is centrally located, so going into Ironwood or Bessemer was quite easy. There’s also easy access to local restaurants, like the Breakwater.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2021

Reviewed March 16, 2021

The rooms were spacious enough and clean and comfortable. Very friendly and helpful staff. Glad to see they are still wearing masks. Situated in a great location with easy access in and out. Close to town and restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments. The safety of our guests and staff is very important to us. Come and see us again.

Reviewed January 27, 2021

My wife and I have stayed here numerous times and have NEVER had a bad experience. I must say that's pretty rare. This last time here I had scheduled to bring my service dog and I expected to be an issue finding a place to stay. Once I called and realized it was no issue at all, and that my service dog would actually be NO additional charge. This is a very clean comfortable place and you should have no problems at all here. We have stayed numerous times here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review and for being a loyal AmericInn guest. We are happy to accept the four legged family members. Come and see us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 6, 2021 via mobile

My family stayed here for a three night ski trip. There is no hot breakfast (which some AmericInn still offer-though not self serve) and the bagged breakfast was disappointing. The rooms are small as compared the the next AmericInn we stayed at for the second leg of our trip. The beds are lumpy and uncomfortable. Since we were skiing we had lots of extra gear and it was a tight squeeze. I want to give a shout-out to the front desk person who deserves a raise for having to remind people to wear their masks. My kids did not visit the pool but we were informed by hotel staff of the capacity limits and that staff were monitoring the limits. I mention this because we were traveling with another family who stayed at a different hotel which also had capacity limits but staff were not monitoring. I would stay here again. I am just not sure the cost of the room was justified as it was $20-30 more per night than other hotels with the same amenities.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jake DeSanto, Owner at AmericInn by Wyndham Ironwood, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I do apologize that your stay was less than perfect. We do have some oversized rooms that might work better for you in the future, give us a call direct to explore our many room options. We are trying very hard to keep our guests and staff members safe so enforcing the limits and masks is important. We hope to see you again for a future stay.