Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
RodewayUS$71
Expedia.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$79
PricelineUS$71
Agoda.comUS$71
eDreamsUS$71
All reviews basic amenities room was clean quiet at night night's sleep bagels first floor great room rates microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2020

Great updated hotel and lovely service. Was able to get a great room for my family. Really great breakfast aside from the building clean and friendly staff and environment. Amazing service ovell all! Thank you

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2020

Another typical Rodeway Inn. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel was quiet at night and easy to get a good night's sleep. The rates were cheaper, as are most Rodeways, but the quality was good.

Date of stay: July 2020
Rodeway Ironwood, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2020

Thank you for your time and review, See you next time.

Reviewed August 16, 2020

Hallways and room had unpleasant smell. Only serve to add to my frustration. Not only did they say I didn’t have a reservation, they then claimed it was for the day before.
Fortunately, I’d already checked my credit card online before arriving so that I could ask why they’re already charged my credit card twice if I didn’t have a reservation.
Although, I explicitly stated (and the person I spoke with on the phone repeated that I would have my dog with me before he quoted a price) they surprised me with a pet fee.
If they didn’t already have my credit card info , I would have left then But after a 6+ hour drive and an early morning the next day, I just wanted to crash.
My advice is to avoid this place like the plague. Dirty building and questionable (I’m being generous) business ethics.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2020

The beds are upgraded, the shower works great, the furniture is worn, it would have been super if the amenities promised on their site were actually available to guests. Very quiet stay, and decent sleep quality. I'd stay again if in Ironwood.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2020 via mobile

Wow, I guess I’m not the only one who had this issue with this hotel. I booked online with hotels.com and on arrival to the hotel I was told by the manager “we sold out of the room you booked and you have to cancel with hotels.com and you can rebook with me for the new rate” after much back and fourth and calling hotels.com we left the Rodeway innn (2hours of time wasted) and checked in at another hotel near by. The management was rude and the attempt to scam was quite an annoyance. The call person at hotel.com even agreed the manager was rude. Don’t water your time trying to book here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rodeway Ironwood, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2020

Thanks for your time and review. Sorry to hear that we will address the issue.
Nilesh