Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
US$66
PricelineUS$69
eDreamsUS$69
TraveluroUS$75
All reviews basic amenities room was clean quiet at night night's sleep bagels first floor great room rates microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2021 via mobile

We arrived late at night. So maybe that’s why I felt like I was going to get raped in the parking lot. But I didn’t. So that part was better than expected. Front office was abandoned. Rang bell. Waited. Rang bell. Waited. Called phone number. Could hear the guy answer in the next room. Whatever. It finally got him to come out. I didn’t book on Expedia because I didn’t want to type all the crap in on my phone. But I knew the had plenty of rooms. However, dude proceeded to quote me an in-person quote 20% higher than Expedia. Really? Seriously? So I bailed. Rooms may be gold plated palaces where nobody gets raped, but I could not make it past the lobby.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank donkeystank
Reviewed October 11, 2020

We arrived early and the gentlemen at the front desk could not have been nicer. He let us look at the room before we booked. We'd wanted a second floor end of the hallway for quiet. The hotel is definitely older but we thought it was as clean as newer hotels. We were comfortable in the room with the condition of the beds and bathroom. Only area we weren't comfortable in was the lobby/breakfast area due to its size and COVID times. The man was so kind and even let us use their laundry facilities to do a load of wash. Very nice not having to spend hours at a laundromat. The price was a bit high ($132) for a king room but we were finding high prices and no vacancies every where we looked.

Room tip: second floor end of the hall was quiet
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed October 4, 2020

Great updated hotel and lovely service. Was able to get a great room for my family. Really great breakfast aside from the building clean and friendly staff and environment. Amazing service ovell all! Thank you

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2020

Another typical Rodeway Inn. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The hotel was quiet at night and easy to get a good night's sleep. The rates were cheaper, as are most Rodeways, but the quality was good.

Date of stay: July 2020
Rodeway Ironwood, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2020

Thank you for your time and review, See you next time.

Reviewed August 16, 2020

Hallways and room had unpleasant smell. Only serve to add to my frustration. Not only did they say I didn’t have a reservation, they then claimed it was for the day before.
Fortunately, I’d already checked my credit card online before arriving so that I could ask why they’re already charged my credit card twice if I didn’t have a reservation.
Although, I explicitly stated (and the person I spoke with on the phone repeated that I would have my dog with me before he quoted a price) they surprised me with a pet fee.
If they didn’t already have my credit card info , I would have left then But after a 6+ hour drive and an early morning the next day, I just wanted to crash.
My advice is to avoid this place like the plague. Dirty building and questionable (I’m being generous) business ethics.

Date of stay: August 2020