Lowest prices for your stay
US$66
US$88
Free cancellation until 21-09-25
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$65
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$66
TravelocityUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2021

I was travelling solo for business and was able to make a last minute reservation. Both over the phone and in-person - GREAT people. Very friendly and helpful. They offered everything I needed for a 1-night stay on my way home. In-room coffee, free wifi, T.V., counter/desk space, mini fridge, hair dryer and a super comfy bed! Decor was homey, inviting & comfortable. As a female, solo traveler, I felt very safe at this establishment. AND the BEST part of my stay was how clean the room was! One doesn't typically think of your roadside, mom & pop motel as clean and welcoming but this place is anything other than what you would expect. VERY PLEASANTLY surprised! The price of my room was much less than others in the area and came with much nicer accommodations than many others that I passed by on my way through town.

Room tip: Very Clean!
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed April 13, 2020

The Indianhead Motel is both convenient and well-priced, but the best part is the friendly service that accompanies every visit. We stay for several nights in the three bedroom portion of the lodge so everyone gets a good night's sleep.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this motel because it had outstanding reviews. Those reviews did not disappoint. The motel was fantastic! The room was impeccably spotless, comfortable, and an amazing value. The continental breakfast in the morning was just that. I enjoyed a toasted English muffin with peanut butter, a hot cup of coffee, and a wonderful conversation with the innkeeper Linda. If you have reason to stay overnight in Ironwood, this is the spot for you. Ignore the chain hotels and stay here!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2019

My wife and I had a great evening and night in this tow n and motel. Man behind desk recommended great eating establishment. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Breakfast was ready w hen we were and was enough to get our day started.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Rrancher121
Reviewed August 6, 2019

The Indianhead Motel in Ironwood is wonderful!!
Clean, comfortable, convenient and friendly it is a family run operation where you feel treated like family. They have rooms to rent but also houses where you can have family reunions or bring a group for recreational fun. It's location makes a wonderful place for exploring the Porcupine Mountains or for skiing in the Winter.

Date of stay: August 2019