Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
View deal
Expedia.comUS$118
Priceline
Destinia.comUS$121
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We stayed here overnight for a wedding in Clark lake. The staff was incredibly accommodating as we called ahead to get an earlier check in and they assured us that our room would be ready by 2 pm. At 12 pm, I received a phone call stating that our room was ready! The room was a very nicely furnished. We stayed in a king room with a standard bath; the bed was very comfy, there were soft or firm pillows to chose from. The shower was very clean and the shampoo and conditioner were actually very nice to use. I had forgotten to bring toothpaste and the front desk was very kind to provide some for me. The next morning we had breakfast at Kem's restaurant (which was located downstairs in the hotel.) For an extra $8.95 charge we were able to order off a breakfast menu and use the breakfast buffet. The buffet included lighter items such as fruit, yogurt, granola, cereal,etc. The menu had items such as waffles, breakfast sandwiches, omelettes, etc. The breakfast sliders were great and definitely worth the price! We did not swim in the pool but it looked very nice and the mini splash pad for kids seemed to be a hit. The hotel itself is located right of I-94 and has many restaurants close by to chose from. There is also a grocery store that is in the front of the hotel entrance. This hotel was well worth the price and I would recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Date of stay: August 2019
General M, Manager at Holiday Inn Jackson NW - Airport Road, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn of Jackson for your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make every guest feel welcomed and that our hotel is your home.

I will have to agree with you on our restaurant menu. We have a fabulous selection of food to choose from.

We truly appreciate all feedback from our guest so that we may improve our service to our guest. I hope that we may see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

I have been here on business for the past 17 days. The room I received was a king executive room with tv and sofa as you enter the room. The bathroom is next and the bedroom is in the back of the room. The hotel staff are very courteous. This place has bar, indoor pool and also a restaurant which serves breakfast and dinner.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn of Jackson for your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guest so that we may improve if needed.

I am glad to hear that you had a nice enjoyable stay with us in the King Executive Room. These are very nice rooms especially if you are on a business trip. It feels a little bit like home.

I hope that we may see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

A decent place and likely will stay again however housing probably needs to step up their game a bit. There was mildew in all of the corners of the shower area. Had snack crumbs in the room from a prior guest. The tub looked like it has rust or some sort of chemical damage. Also carpets are showing a ton of wear. Has a bar, restaurant onsite that I didnt try. Staff was all very friendly. Next door to a nice Meijer store for snacks, supplies, etc. Very easy on, off from I-94 for travelers.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn of Jackson for your recent stay.

I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't to standards due to wear and tear and housekeeping details. We appreciate all feedback from our guest so that we may improve where needed.

We are currently under construction to remodel our whole hotel. We are replacing all carpets, wallpaper, and furniture for all of our rooms. Our tubs and showers will also be brand new again. I hope that in the future you will give us a try again. We would love to show you that our hotel is super clean and fresh looking for all our of guest to enjoy.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2019

I am an IHG member and unfortunately, this was the worst experience I've had at a Holiday Inn hotel. The first night we noticed bugs in our room. There were a couple bugs flying around and then crawling on the walls. Called the front desk and the staff person said that those are seasonable bugs and we could be moved to a different room but there is no guarantee there won't be bugs in the other room. WHAT?? I've never stayed in a hotel where there is no guarantee the rooms will be bug free. We decided to stay in the room but about 45 minutes later, there were more bugs crawling on the walls and flying out of the bathroom. No way we were staying. Called the front desk and we were moved to a different room. By that time, we were feeling very uncomfortable and in the new room we kept looking around to see if there were any bugs. We couldn't unpack anything and zipped up all our bags so no bugs would crawl in. Needless to say, we were not able to enjoy the room and feel comfortable in the room. Luckily, there were no bugs in the new room.
Now, the second night. There was someplace we needed to be the next morning so we decided to do the express order for breakfast and placed the card out on the door before midnight. (I love this option!) We figured we could sleep in and then get ourselves ready while we ate. Well, I got up in the morning about 15 minutes before our breakfast was supposed to arrive and went to remove the do not disturb sign. When I open the door, the express breakfast order card IS STILL ON THE DOOR. No one ever came around to collect the express breakfast order cards. Now, we're scrambling because, not only do we have to get packed and ready to leave BUT we now had to rush because we needed time to go downstairs to quickly eat breakfast. At check out, I informed the front desk about the issues we had. Again, we were told that the bugs are seasonable and nothing that can be done about it. She did say that she will inform the night staff and retrain them on ensuring they make the rounds to collect the express breakfast order cards. The bug issue was one thing but the fact that the express breakfast order was never collected was completely unacceptable. The whole experience went from bad to worse.

I did want to mention a couple positives - 1.) Although there was not much the night staff at the front desk could do, the lady was very nice and was happy to help in moving us to a different room. 2.) The waitress at the restaurant was excellent and super friendly and welcoming!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank worldtraveler1097867
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Jackson NW - Airport Road, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Hi worldtraveler1097867,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to read your dismay with your check-in experience and the cleanliness of your room. As a valued IHG Rewards Club member, I know this is not the kind of experience you expect and I am very sorry that we fell short. Our managers have been informed of your situation and will improve our service and procedures.

Despite of the issues encountered, I am pleased that you appreciated our location and the service level of our restaurant's wait staff and the the night staff at the reception.

While we understand your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we sincerely hope to get another chance to give you a better experience on your next visit in the area.

Thanks,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

We booked three room for two nights for a family Christmas tree cutting weekend. The accomodations were great. The bunkbeds in one of the rooms were a big plus for two of my young Grandsons. However the hotel restaurant was not great. No breakfast buffet "unless they are crowded" which was the case on the first morning. The buffet the second morning was very limited. The one evening near (there's no lunch service) was bland and expensive.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jackson NW - Airport Road, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2018

Dear Bill T,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn JACKSON NW - AIRPORT ROAD.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes & strides to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future & make things right regarding your concerns with our breakfast.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 517-789-9600 or hijacksonmi@gmail.com.

David Zapata