“A Great Find!!!”
Review of Somerset Cafe

Somerset Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Jerome
Reviewed August 11, 2017

I Can't Believe I have Not Eaten Here yet I sure have Driven past this Wonderful Restaurant Enough..The Waiter came Promptly to get your Drink followed by Our Smiling Waitress.. I asked Her what was the Best Dish she said Everything.
Well if you are going to say that The Food Better Be Just That!!!! I Had Kinda like A Salisbury Steak I didn't get the Mushrooms I'm not A Shroom Fan but I Got The Mashed Potatoes ( REAL ) POTATOES..It came with Green Bean's and Cottage cheese.
My Husband had the Burrito that Sucker was Huge the Portion Size is Alot they Don't Skimp on Anything Everything I Tasted was Wonderful I Will Make This The New Great Eats Place in the Area.
It's Causal and Clean I Do Recommend This so next time you're Driving by Don't Wait like We Did You won't be DISAPPOINTED!

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Have only had breakfast here. Not a lot of breakfast options in this area and this is a good place for it. Good food and okay service for a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Terrible food. Ordered breakfast, took20 minutes for sausage , eggs and potatoes. The potatoes were rotten, all black like they satout of water, and cooked anyways. Eggs were supposed to be over easy, were hard and then we said something to management. She only offered to cook another breakfast, we already waited TOO long for breakfast, ate what we could and she didn't even offer any money off. We won't go back. Waited forever for someone to open a restaurant there and it was awful. We were looking at their prime rib sign til we ate breakfast there....NOT NOW!! I would be afraid to order something like that when you are able to SCREW UP breakfast and not even off 10%off or anything. Goodbye rotten potatoes...don't order american fries!!!

3  Thank Gina G
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch while staying at the somerset beach campground. Very kind and sweet people. Service was quick and helpful..I ordered the lasagna and garlic toast and it was one large piece of noodles and cheese it needed more flavor and i could even put half down because of the blah flavor needed a kick , itallian sausage and some spices. Had broccoli soup and it was delicious. Sorta a little run down could use some TCL.

1  Thank Darci M
Reviewed May 14, 2016

Just opened deer season 2015 after being closed for some years, a riend recommended we try it......very, very nice. The Friday night fish fry is $8.95 and the two pieces of fish were more than we could eat! Great food, nice staff, exceptional pricing.....try it.....you'll like it!