All reviews denny's restaurant burger king room was clean within walking distance needed a place to stay would definitely stay here again pillows
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof East in Kalamazoo for 6 days. Craig at the front desk was amazing. He went above and beyond to get me the room I needed and any other help I needed while staying there. Room was nice and the parking lot and hotel itself is well lit up at night which was nice. I would stay here again. Hopefully you have Craig check you in :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Raj P, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear d b,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your most recent stay with Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East.

We appreciate the compliments on our property and are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay greatly. It is our goal to make sure our guest are 100% satisfied during their stay. We appreciate the compliments of our staff as its our duty to give you the best customer satisfactory. We do hope you may give us a chance in the future to change your opinion of us if your travels bring you back to the Kalamazoo area.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay. Close to the highway and downtown. Very affordable and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Very pleasant staff. Craig at the front desk is great! He makes sure you have everything you need and that you are satisfied with your stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Raj P, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Dear lbr990

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The hotel looked nice from the outside so we gave it a try and it was one of the nicest rooms I’ve ever seen at a budget motel! The person at the desk Raj was really helpful and accommodated us with extra towels when I requested some! They don’t have breakfast but there a Denny’s walking distance away from the hotel!

Stayed: September 2018

Dear joshc1411,

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel a few times now. It’s conveniently located right off the highway and is close to restaurants, shopping, events, etc. It is by no means the fanciest hotel around but it’s clean and the staff is friendly. I haven’t had any issues with noise or anything like that either. I would just recommend locking your car doors and not leaving valuables inside just to be safe.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Raj P, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear dphillip8919,

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I booked this hotel for myself, my niece and her friend for an anime convention that was in town. The girls couldn't afford a fancy hotel, so we booked this hotel because they price was pretty good. BIG MISTAKE. You get what you pay for. The room was pretty disgusting. It had a funky smell and there was a long black hair on my sheets. There was black hair all over the bathroom floor. The kicker was when someone above me decided to take a shower and there was a major water leak coming from the light in the bathroom. I called the front desk and their solution was to send someone down to mop up the floor. That was probably the most cleaning that room had seen in weeks. Not only was this room filthy, the water leak coming from the light is a major safety hazard. They didn't even seem concerned. I immediately packed out stuff and called Expedia who was not much help initially. After an hour on the phone with them, they finally found me a new hotel for $100 more. I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone. I would rather stay in my car for the night than stay in this place. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Raj P, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo East - Expo Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not one to remember as it is our goal for every guest to depart with nothing but good memories of their stay. I have spoken with our staff about the issues you experienced during you stay to insure these issues don't happen again in the future. I do want to let you know that at any point and time during your stay at Red Roof Inn you experience issues with your room there is someone happy and willing to help you with those issues at our front desk 24/7. We were notified that you were given option to switch rooms, but you no longer wanted to stay at our location therefore you were given refund. We apologize for the inconvenience you dealt with during your stay.

Raj P