All reviews would stay again the staff was friendly and helpful indoor pool motel bulb teams maintenance
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Front desk was very helpful. We were very cautious going in. Reviews were not to good and we had been burned by previous Days Inn experience. Cost was a little high for the place. Needs lots of TLC. I think they are trying to work on it. Look at before you pay, is this what you are ok with.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The room was full of fruit flies! The bed was not comfortable, crunchy!! The drains were clogged but they did fix them. Breakfast was not very good. They just had waffles, packaged muffins, and cereal every day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Will never go to this hotel again. Room smelled when we walked in. Carpet was damp, air was humid. Bathroom had mold growing in the corner opposite the tub. Bathroom sink was old a cracked. Bed was uncomfortable and I kept waking up either hot or cold, but always damp.

Room Tip: Maybe the 2nd floor would have been better, but 1st definitely wasn't.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2018

This hotel is so so so not clean. Room had mold in it in a few places. NOT just a little. The breakfast was well... yuck. It was just dirty everywhere. Seems like it's geared towards a type of person who isn't worried about cleanliness.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

This has got to be one of the worst places I’ve ever stayed ...
Upon opening the Vestibule door the smell knocks one over... it claims to be a NON SMOKING property well the smell indicates otherwise ... the room was decorated like a crazy person did it ... the Bathroom has very low wattage bulbs old horrible fixtures. Then my last morning they called me at 11:00 am telling me I need to get out or pay for another day ... I had to leave a breakfast meeting to quickly gather my things ... in the words of Betty Davis ....”What A Dump”...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends