“I love this place!”

Cumin Indian Cuisine
Ranked #123 of 367 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Love love love Cumin. Laid back but attentive staff, BEST CHAI IN KALAMAZOO for sure--the ONLY place that gets sweet milk tea right! Food is spicy, even the samosa, but spiced right. Good prices, good portions, great restaurant. I wish they were open every day! I often go, have a snack, a cup of tea, and work on my computer (they have wifi, of course. Next to hopping a plane to India, get thee to Cumin for a real experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed trying new cuisine and loved that there were so many vegetarian options and a vegetarian sampling platter. Many different dishes to try!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

i went here for lunch today. the buffet was very good. the cumin potatoes are my favorite with the chicken curry and butter chicken running a close second!! i will be back!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Visited this restaurant for lunch on the suggestion of a friend and was AMAZED! we had their lunch buffet and the first standout were the Lentil chips, so crisp, flavorful and NOT greasy! the chicken curry, cumin potatoes and all the dishes were light so full of flavor and a great surprise! I am craving the Kadhi Pakora as I write this! This is a small family owned business tucked into a small strip mall on Stadium drive and is well worth the time to find. Both Narin and Gagin were very attentive and informative as the daughter and son of the owner. We also tried Jal-Jeera [a spicy drink that helps with digestion] and loved it! reminded my brother of a virgin bloody mary with a kick. You will not be disappointed with this very special venue for indian cusine.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

The garlic naan was quite good. We tried the butter chicken and though it wasn't superb, it was definitely pleasant. I found the food a touch overpriced. Our server was very kind.