Comfort Inn(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$178
US$154
Hotels.com
US$159
All reviewsusual hotel farehot itemsincluded breakfastan older hotelbiscuits and gravywafflesenjoyed my staypillowsmegan
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel comfy beds nice people clean hot showers never had a bad experience bistro restaurant downstairs is extremely good food fair pricereally nice people really good breakfast in the morning fresh hot coffee every morning not a bad place to stay would referred for anybody

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

So I knew I had to overpay for a hotel because it was WMU's graduation but I overpaid by A LOT. This is a $69 hotel at best. It looks as though it has been recently remodeled and I overheard another guest say, "Wow. This looks totally different than the last time I was here." I was thinking, "You're kidding, right?" They tried. I believe their heart was in the right place, but they only took it about 80% of the way there. Holes in walls from previous decor, not painted to match, missing smoke detector (did make an appearance on night 2 but I'm not convinced it even worked). Door knob (see photo) was brass on one side and chrome on the other (bathroom door) so they kept that classy . Don't stay here for the free breakfast. Not good. Go to the Holiday Inn next door. Or the Four Points. Or the Baymont. All within walking distance. The bar is apparently low for Clarions these days.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Check in was fast and courteous. Reserved a room with a Jacuzzi, but didn't use it because after I looked over the Jacuzzi and saw a couple of curly black hairs laying in the bottom near the drain, I decided to go to the pool instead. The pool is larger than most hotel pools, good for getting in a few laps. There is also a hot tub in the pool area. Room included a refrigerator and microwave, swivel seat and well lit work surface with an electrical outlet. I have stayed at most of the hotels at this intersection (Sprinkle and I94) This will likely become my favorite, as I enjoy a nice swim after being on my feet all day.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Marcus A, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the hotel survey. We appreciate your input and looking forward to having you as a guest again. When visiting again please make sure to ask for me so I can assist you further.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 5, 2017

The hotel is clean enough, but it is a bit dated. The staff took their sweet time getting to the desk to check me in. Even then, they felt it necessary to take a phone call in the middle of my check-in. Guests can wait. It was OK, but not a real bargain. Other newer hotels in the area cost about the same.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DrMarkDG
Marcus A, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your comments as it helps understand your experience with us during your stay. We're working diligently to improve the quality of your next stay.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

I enjoyed my stay once again at the Clarion Inn in Kalamazoo. The staff is very nice and the service is
excellent. I really like the Bistro but would like to see more options on food. The food is excellent but would like more varieties . I also miss the biscuits and gravy. I would buy that for supper time too. The
Clarion Inn is always clean and staff is always very helpful and nice.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate hearing from our guests and look forward to having you as our guest again.

We're hoping to expand some of the food options in the Bistro as soon as we can. I'll pass the note on about the breakfast options including the biscuits and gravy. Many people liked that item for breakfast.

Thanks again!