Comfort Inn(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$199
US$159
  • Pool
US$145
US$127
Candlewood Suites Kalamazoo(Kalamazoo)(Great Value!)
US$104
Travelocity
US$194
US$175
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsusual hotel farehot itemsincluded breakfastan older hotelbiscuits and gravywafflesenjoyed my staypillowsmegan
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Stayed here using a free night for close proximity to the Wings Stadium for a concert recently. Had a hot tub room. Comfy bed, nice staff, great breakfast! This is not a new facility, but care has been taken to make it nice.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017

This place is disgusting. The 1st room we were given looked like a run down 1 hour stay motel. Manager tried to make it up to us when we said we weren't staying and gave us a "much better" room. Well if you consider a mattress with bed bugs better feel free to stay here. When I asked if they wanted to see the pictures of the bed bugs I took - they said it wouldn't be necessary, which to me means they know they are infested!! I'm a Choice Privledge member - trying to get through to customer service to get my points back is impossible. I'll be switching to Wyndam or Marriott rewards program!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank DeSeU
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Dirty bathroom, used soap in shower, dirty pool area, ice machines out of order, unstocked vending machines. Have stayed here multiple times in the past, will never stay again! Don't waste your money.....stay somewhere else!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Wendy T
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Check-in went great. Then nothing but downhill from there. And I mean really downhill. There was toothpaste on the mirror my entire stay. The bathtub handle kept falling off while showering. A/C didn't work. I had to ask them for clean mugs and glasses. Big rips in the furniture. And overall the room was dirty. That was the best part. Besides the girl who checked me in, the staff couldn't give a crap about anything. I too got the shoulder shrug mentioned in the prior review.

They also bill your card nightly which I've never encountered. Typically you pay your bill at the end of the stay.

Room Tip: Run, don't walk to another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Peg J
Reviewed May 26, 2017

location was great staff when checking in was awesome after that the staff was non caring the lobby bathroom had_major issues( toilet overfilled sink area non useable) told front desk shoulder shrug next shift when checking out was told hopefully got taken care of over 5 hours is way too long breakfast in the morning was okay for being free the lady taking care of it kept right on it place was clean

Stayed: May 2017