All reviews the breakfast area waffles kalamazoo area stayed here for two nights parking lot room was clean king suite place to stay continental breakfast first floor a great stay checking in western michigan university highway cereal cleanliness refrigerator
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time for business and I was not disappointed. I got an upgrade to King suite and it was very nice. Comfortable furniture and bed. Had fridge and coffee maker. The staff was helpful and friendly. Didn't take part of breakfast bar so I can't comment on it but areas looked clean. My only complaint was that I wanted to open window but the screen was ripped and the track had dead bugs in it. I would stay again when in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

cherbear6000,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful and welcoming as possible. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities.On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight during a Travel baseball tournament & had a great experience. Pleasant check in with courteous, helpful staff. We had a king suite room with a small sitting area. Furniture was updated, bed & pillows were very comfy, pull out sofa was fine for my Son. The bedding was crisp white & smelled clean. Kids swam in the pool. Although the pool is quite small, they enjoyed it all the same. Included breakfast was good. No real complaints. We enjoyed our stay with friends.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Your five star review is greatly appreciated ajnrobin! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience at Comfort Inn Hotel. We are truly pleased to learn that our team member provided excellent service to you and your fellow friends. We welcome you to visit our hotel again in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

In town for a funeral. Stayed two nights for $85/ night. I wasn't sure at first because a plumber was making repairs when I arrived and the water was off in my room. They quickly moved me to another room down the hall. All staff members were extremely polite and helpful. The hotel appears to be recently renovated...even the stairwells had brand new carpet. The beds were very comfy with good pillows. They offer free breakfast but it wasn't impressive...I don't think those are really eggs. For the price, this was a great option. I felt safe and would suggest it to anyone who needs a room in the Kalamazoo area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

amymarie2011,

On behalf of my entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing our recent updates that we have made to our property. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We have previously stayed at the neary C.I.Suites (known for parties) & D.. down the road a little bit. This hotel outshines both (cleanliness & noise), at a lower price point. Breakfast is adequate (check out Uncle Ernies up the road 2 minutes). Traffic noise from I94 can be an issue; next time I'll try an odd numbered room. A/C may drown it out, we didn't have that opportunity. Please note that Kilgore Rd is a bit tricky, as it is all jug-handle turns; no left turns across portage road.

Room Tip: Suggest odd numbered room for noise; even numbered can definitely hear I94
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Thanks to a 'great' deal with Priceline, we had the joy of staying here. They accepted the Priceline rate we paid and when we showed up, they charged us another $60 because they said our bid was only for a single bed. This was utter nonsense. Never have we had such a problem with getting another bed, when we've booked. This place was bait and switch. $134 for a room at the Comfort Inn. Never using Priceline or staying in a Comfort Inn again.

Room Tip: Don't book with Priceline, or this place will gouge you on the price.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family