“Poor Management but Hard Working Employees”
Review of Jet's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jet's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 18 Restaurants in Keego Harbor
Reviewed December 31, 2017

New Year's Eve Dec 2017

I witnessed the worse manager I have ever seen in a pizzeria and I'm 54 years old. I felt bad for the cooks, they were doing the best they could with very little direction. They never stopped making pizza's while I waited for a cheese and pepperoni pizza that was called-in an hour and half earlier.

An extremely irate customer noticed people getting their orders before hers even though she ordered before them, very patiently waited an hour before getting her called-in order (2 pizzas, 56 wings, 2 breads) was sent away with her pizza, bread and only 6 wings. She spoke to the manager to ask for a refund and the manager rudely told her "We don't give refunds."

The manager had the customer's box of 6 wings and said "I found your wings" and gave her the original box with the 6 wings in it back to the already angry customer not thinkings that the manager still owed her 50 more wings.

Side note: I saw an abundance of wings being boxed up by the manager and sent out with pizzas to customers (which I'm only assuming should have probably been bread orders instead of wings).

The customer had to accept a store credit for the wings she never received to come back to a store that she probably wanted to boycott.

I overheard the manager scheduled a new employee to come in on their first day today. Then heard that person was a no-show.

It was before 8 pm when the manager decided she should stop taking any more orders until it got under control.

Oh yeah, I noticed after I got home that my large cheese and pepperoni pizza was made incorrectly.

Thank you and Happy New Year!!!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Love the all meat deep dish, well done with extra sauce. We don't have Jets in MA so sometimes get one to take and freeze. Best pizza ever....

Reviewed June 27, 2016

I have been emailing various pizza places about having GF pizza. Jets has always been our favorite. Now, they have GF pizza. Be careful though if you have Celiac Disease. They do have warnings about cross contamination. Very good pizza 1

Reviewed April 19, 2016

So good. Great pizza. Friendly staff. We usually do pick up and the pizza is always ready on time. We love jets!

Reviewed March 20, 2016

I had pizza from there just once, and never again. It was super-greasy (flavorless fat) and they somehow managed to make a pepperoni pizza flavorless. Also, the place itself is not very clean. You are better off across the street at Pizza Hut or down the street at Hungry Howie's.