“What's jewel!!!!”

Bosko's Coffee & Kitchen
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

I was introduced to the restaurant by a friend!
This place was amazing!!!!
Great little restaurant with so much personal touch!
Food was amazing... very nice size sandwiches,
Large variety of sandwiches and bread!
Nice daily made homemade soup!
Very nice pastries and donuts...
Place was decorated beautifully.

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

I drove by this establishment everyday and finally went in to check it out. WOW! I had no idea what I was missing! Great coffee, wonderful food and delicious desserts! From the staff that work there, to the owners, one is always there along with their mom, friendly and outgoing! Check it out you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Stopped by twice recently. The first time grabbed a quick salad to eat on the go. Delicious. Hubby and I stopped on Saturday morning for bagels and coffee. Coffee was hot and strong. Yum. Bagels were fresh and tasty. They have a beautiful garden that supplies food for serving. Great conversation at the counter. Just a lovely place. Have heard great things about their soups too. We will be back.

Reviewed November 3, 2015

Great place. My friend and I met for "coffee" we enjoyed a great coffee and pop. We had a breakfast sandwich and a chicken salad sandwich. We had great service. Nice friendly.. run by the owners. I plan on going back and I would highly rec'd!

Reviewed October 26, 2015

After moving to Keego Harbor three years ago I have told everyone that I know about Bosko's. Bosko's is a family business and they treat their customers with a sense of great hospitality. On top of that, they have excellent sandwiches, coffee, canoli's and rice pudding!