“Excellent”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 31, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

We had a great time. The home is very spacious and in a great location near Disney World.

antioquia
Reviewed December 27, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

“Wonderful and Perfect”
Reviewed October 24, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We enjoyed our stay so much we did not want to leave. The property was clean, quiet, and a pure pleasure. A perfect home away from home!

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Bedford, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

rhode island, usa
Reviewed April 25, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything you need all in one place.”
Reviewed October 10, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Regal villa. I would much rather rent a villa than stay in a hotel and the villa is a much better value. It was very close in proximity to all the Orlando attractions. You get all the comforts of home and your own pool. The owners of the Regal villa were kind and courteous. They responded to all my e-mail questions promptly. The pool light went out during our stay and Mr. Regal had it fixed the next day. He even called the night before our departure to wish us a safe trip home. I would highly recommend this villa for your next Orlando vacation.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Germany
Reviewed September 2, 2010 for a stay in October 2007

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing