“A hearty welcome to the Midwest!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lansing
Cozy Koi Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Lansing B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I can't say enough about the quaintness of the Cozy Koi...a walk back in time, when life was simpler and problems could be solved sitting around her beautiful dining room table...Diane, the owner, has lovingly restored this home and freely shares its history. Although on the go most of my visit, I took time out to reflect with her Koi and charming Schnauzer, Teddy. Diane is quite the historian and as I am visiting from CA, was delighted to hear some of Lansing's history. Diane knocked herself out providing 5 Star breakfasts and hospitality. She even included a dear friend of mine for breakfast!

Room Tip: I was in the downstairs Pondering Room which provided excellent access to come and go as I liked.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
dinolansing, Owner at Cozy Koi Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Thanks for the outstanding review!! It was such a pleasure having you here at the Cozy Koi and I look forward to your next visit!! Give my best to Kitty and I am hoping for a speedy recovery for her. It was a pleasure meeting Lois and chatting with both of you at breakfast. Diane & Teddy

There are newer reviews for Cozy Koi Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

My friend and I choose to stay one night.
All was fine with accommodations though I personally prefer a simpler room decor with fewer knickknacks. The rooms have themes with the trinkets, however, I prefer space to set my own items on the desktop or bedside table in the room during my stay.
Our host Diane, was friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and served a wonderful filling breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jlrwdf
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Hello Travelers! The Cozy-Koi was perfect spot for my Ole-town pleasure trip. I stayed in the African Room which is located in the second building (yellow house next door). My room was very clean and the bed was VERY comfortable. The bathroom was equipped with a handicap shower and a cute vanity for those who need extra mirror space. The host (Diane) is very charming and full of Lansing history. I enjoyed our business conversation over breakfast. She prepared a hearty breakfast that filled me up until dinner that evening. She is very knowledgeable on real estate and property management. The Cozy Koi will be my home during any business in Lansing. Thanks Diane for the wonderful hospitality!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We have stayed with Diane on numerous occasions since our daughter moved to Lansing in 2008. It is always an excellent experience; Diane has become like family. We continue to stay in the African room with the king sized bed. It is handicapped accessible and has its own entrance. The breakfasts continue to be wonderful--especially the stuffed french toast with Diane's own raspberry syrup! Yum.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a theme and different sized beds. If you need handicapped accessibility, ask for...
Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Very friendly, informal, lovely old home. Diane was a terrific host: extremely accommodating. There were 12 of us, filling up both of her houses, and all there for the same reason: the Mighty Uke Day Festival. We feasted on huge delicious breakfasts and felt very much at home.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

We spent a lovely (albeit rainy) 2 days in Lansing at the Cozy Koi. Diane was wonderful, with her delicious breakfast (OMG the pumpkin pancakes with pecans)!!! She's one busy lady, so interesting to chat with while having breakfast. Teddy the resident dog is friendly & playful, the Koi out back in the pond are beauties. Our room was spacious as was the bathroom, with a view of the blooming dogwoods. It was an easy drive to everything we needed to see & do in Lansing. Room was a bit filled with decorative items that it made it hard to take items out of our suitcase, short visit it worked out o.k.
We were able to park in back so in the rain, it was easy to get in the back door and up to our room.

Room Tip: Not a lot of room to take clothing out suitcases, at least in our room, not sure about the others.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Diane, owner and host of the Cozy Koi B. & B., just can't do enough to accommodate and please her guests. Staying at Diane's B & B is cozy, warm and welcoming, The rooms are amazing ( decor and themes) clean and very comfortable. Diane's breakfasts are delicious, plentiful and home made. Diane is pleasant, friendly, accommodating, kind, helpful and an amazing cook. The Cozy Koi guests end up feeling like family. My husband and I love this place. I guarantee you will too!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lansing
0.9 km away
4.2 km away
Hyatt Place Lansing
Hyatt Place Lansing
#1 of 26 in Lansing

Been to Cozy Koi Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!