US$89
US$85
US$76
US$79
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$160
US$120
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$54
Priceline
All reviewsquiet streetother guestsdowntown lansinghome away from homewalking distancelocation is greatgrand rivermichigan statefirst floordianeteddyensuiteponderingraspberryinstruments
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I choose to stay one night.
All was fine with accommodations though I personally prefer a simpler room decor with fewer knickknacks. The rooms have themes with the trinkets, however, I prefer space to set my own items on the desktop or bedside table in the room during my stay.
Our host Diane, was friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and served a wonderful filling breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jlrwdf
Reviewed August 28, 2016

Hello Travelers! The Cozy-Koi was perfect spot for my Ole-town pleasure trip. I stayed in the African Room which is located in the second building (yellow house next door). My room was very clean and the bed was VERY comfortable. The bathroom was equipped with a handicap shower and a cute vanity for those who need extra mirror space. The host (Diane) is very charming and full of Lansing history. I enjoyed our business conversation over breakfast. She prepared a hearty breakfast that filled me up until dinner that evening. She is very knowledgeable on real estate and property management. The Cozy Koi will be my home during any business in Lansing. Thanks Diane for the wonderful hospitality!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2016

We have stayed with Diane on numerous occasions since our daughter moved to Lansing in 2008. It is always an excellent experience; Diane has become like family. We continue to stay in the African room with the king sized bed. It is handicapped accessible and has its own entrance. The breakfasts continue to be wonderful--especially the stuffed french toast with Diane's own raspberry syrup! Yum.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a theme and different sized beds. If you need handicapped accessibility, ask for the African room.
Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2016

Very friendly, informal, lovely old home. Diane was a terrific host: extremely accommodating. There were 12 of us, filling up both of her houses, and all there for the same reason: the Mighty Uke Day Festival. We feasted on huge delicious breakfasts and felt very much at home.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2016

We spent a lovely (albeit rainy) 2 days in Lansing at the Cozy Koi. Diane was wonderful, with her delicious breakfast (OMG the pumpkin pancakes with pecans)!!! She's one busy lady, so interesting to chat with while having breakfast. Teddy the resident dog is friendly & playful, the Koi out back in the pond are beauties. Our room was spacious as was the bathroom, with a view of the blooming dogwoods. It was an easy drive to everything we needed to see & do in Lansing. Room was a bit filled with decorative items that it made it hard to take items out of our suitcase, short visit it worked out o.k.
We were able to park in back so in the rain, it was easy to get in the back door and up to our room.

Room Tip: Not a lot of room to take clothing out suitcases, at least in our room, not sure about the others.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple