Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$76
US$101
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$146
US$122
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsquiet streetother guestsdowntown lansinghome away from homewalking distancelocation is greatgrand rivermichigan statefirst floordianeteddyensuiteponderingraspberryinstruments
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I can't say enough about the quaintness of the Cozy Koi...a walk back in time, when life was simpler and problems could be solved sitting around her beautiful dining room table...Diane, the owner, has lovingly restored this home and freely shares its history. Although on the go most of my visit, I took time out to reflect with her Koi and charming Schnauzer, Teddy. Diane is quite the historian and as I am visiting from CA, was delighted to hear some of Lansing's history. Diane knocked herself out providing 5 Star breakfasts and hospitality. She even included a dear friend of mine for breakfast!

Room Tip: I was in the downstairs Pondering Room which provided excellent access to come and go as I liked.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
dinolansing, Owner at Cozy Koi Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Thanks for the outstanding review!! It was such a pleasure having you here at the Cozy Koi and I look forward to your next visit!! Give my best to Kitty and I am hoping for a speedy recovery for her. It was a pleasure meeting Lois and chatting with both of you at breakfast. Diane & Teddy

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I choose to stay one night.
All was fine with accommodations though I personally prefer a simpler room decor with fewer knickknacks. The rooms have themes with the trinkets, however, I prefer space to set my own items on the desktop or bedside table in the room during my stay.
Our host Diane, was friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and served a wonderful filling breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank jlrwdf
Reviewed August 28, 2016

Hello Travelers! The Cozy-Koi was perfect spot for my Ole-town pleasure trip. I stayed in the African Room which is located in the second building (yellow house next door). My room was very clean and the bed was VERY comfortable. The bathroom was equipped with a handicap shower and a cute vanity for those who need extra mirror space. The host (Diane) is very charming and full of Lansing history. I enjoyed our business conversation over breakfast. She prepared a hearty breakfast that filled me up until dinner that evening. She is very knowledgeable on real estate and property management. The Cozy Koi will be my home during any business in Lansing. Thanks Diane for the wonderful hospitality!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2016

We have stayed with Diane on numerous occasions since our daughter moved to Lansing in 2008. It is always an excellent experience; Diane has become like family. We continue to stay in the African room with the king sized bed. It is handicapped accessible and has its own entrance. The breakfasts continue to be wonderful--especially the stuffed french toast with Diane's own raspberry syrup! Yum.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a theme and different sized beds. If you need handicapped accessibility, ask for the African room.
Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2016

Very friendly, informal, lovely old home. Diane was a terrific host: extremely accommodating. There were 12 of us, filling up both of her houses, and all there for the same reason: the Mighty Uke Day Festival. We feasted on huge delicious breakfasts and felt very much at home.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple