“Delicious”
Review of Brunch House

Brunch House
Ranked #94 of 483 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Bacon was delicious and hashbrowns were perfectly crispy. We will definitely be going back for breakfast

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Recently visited this restaurant on a Sunday morning. Place was full & I noticed that few people were eating. After ordering, we waited & waited. If only the servers would have told us & other patrons that the cooks were backed up, it would have softened the situation. Eventuality I overheard a server tell a table of customers who complained that on weekends it can be an hour before the food comes out. And, to add insult to injury, other tables that were seated after us were, of course, served first. Nope, no way, I'm waiting for mediocre food, servers that only ask "More coffee?". Not ever going back!

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Second day in a row my friend and I went for breakfast, only difference, our waitress had the whole place by herself. Our service was excellent, very little wait for coffee refills, she checked on us often, the place was packed. Well be back often.
Mike McDonald

Reviewed November 10, 2017

It is why I love the app. Had I simply driven by it, I wouldn't have stopped. My family was reticent too but we always had near perfect luck with food on tripadvisor. This is your typical local diner. Hearty good tasting breakfast, efficient service. What more could you want? My favorite and the one that our servers have recommended enthusiastically is LEO'S HOUSA AND EGGS, HASHBROWNS & TOAST

Reviewed July 26, 2017

We chose this spot mainly because it was close to the zoo. It is a typical diner in every way. The portions were very generous. My veggie omelet was very good, but my daughter described her pancake as "very flat cornbread".