“Ribs, even before adding the Smokehouse”

Finley's Grill & Smokehouse
Ranked #48 of 481 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Great food, to be prepared, served and enjoyed, must be well chosen before it hits the kitchen. Finley's has great BBQ options and really great ribs. Craft beers and the Smokehouse provide a signature statement that sets them apart from competitors. Service is prompt and menu offerings varied. A nice place for a date night meal.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

On Tuesday evening my wife and I went to Finley's Grill and Smokehouse. Our meal was very, very good. The selection of craft beers was outstanding, 25 from Michigan alone.
I had smoked turkey and smoked brisket and my wife had smoked brisket and pulled pork. All were very good and the side selection of BBQ sauce was everything thing from sweet and smokey to super hot.

I also had two beers: a tiramisu Stout from Ellison Brewing, it was so smooth it didn't even taste like beer. And a house beer, Finley's Hop-Fin IPA, also good but a typical IPA.

The place was nice and clean, wheel chair accessible and the service very good.

An excellent value in road house style eating.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

Went to this Finley's on July 4th. My wife ordered their Mac & Cheese and I ordered their Michigan Cherry Salad. The Mac & Cheese was different then normal, but very good. My Cherry Salad was delightful. Service was good. Absolutely no complaints.

Reviewed June 20, 2016

There is plenty to choose from in the menu, the sides are plentiful, and the food is pretty good. I've been going to Finley's for my birthday meal for years. There's a reason for that -- I love that I get to have warm bread and butter before my meal, my dinner is free, and my husband's meal gets a AAA discount (if the server is nice and rings it up separately). If the meals are on the same tab, they won't allow multiple discounts. Oh, well. C'est la vie. Get your free birthday meal!

Reviewed June 7, 2016

Our wait staff was great and friendly. The food - Oh my ! Highly recommended for a quality meal at a reasonable price. Delish !