All reviewsfront deskfarm marketbreakfast selectionpool and hot tubrecommend this hotelgreat place to stayroom was cleanup to datewould stay here againvery nice hotellansing westking roomchecking inthe breakfast areawafflesfitness centerfree breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Fairly new hotel located off the interstate in West Lansing. 10 minute drive into Lansing proper. King sized room was large with a big bathroom. State of the art workout room. Decent hot breakfast. Near many restaurants and the Lansing Mall. Only drawback is rooms towards the front face a Farmer's Market and trucks can be heard up until late at night. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Very clean hotel

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank jcmallard1
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Hampton Inn is my go to place. This is the first time I've stayed at this particular Hampton Inn and it did not disappoint. The room was clean, the staff courteous and the complimentary breakfast tasty. To top it off, we were able to use accumulated Hilton Honors points for a free stay.

Room Tip: Our profile with Hilton Honors requests an upper floor away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This hotel is very clean and still maintains its newness. The Staff went out of their way to welcome you to the facility no matter what they were doing which made you feel very welcome.

The facility is right off the interstate and very close to the Lansing Mall and shopping.

The pool and spa were very clean and always stocked with towels. Its nice when you just get into the spa right before it closes and the staff allow you to continue your session with out interruption. After Driving an hour from Detroit International and getting in late, it was great to be able to just relax and not be pushed out of the spa area.

Rooms had both a microwave and fridge which was nice when you had late night leftovers to warm up. The fridge was even cold.

The beds were nice and comfortable with extra pillows and absorbing comforters. The room service keeps the room very clean and services the room nicely. I never had to call for any extra items because they were not placed in my room during servicing.

Great fitness room that again had cold water and enough exercise equipment that accommodated the number of guest that were staying at the hotel.

The only downfall that I can say is that there is only one washer and one dryer. There were a few number of people that had to stay at the facility for an extended stay and with the amount of laundry they had, waiting for the one to open up required me to stay up very late just to get a quick load of clothes done. The room could fit a stacked pair of washer and dryers which would really ease the waiting.

Breakfast was always stocked and presented very nice. There were take out back at the front desk and again was always greeted nicely by the front desk representative.

I want to thank Linda at the front desk who always recognized me when I arrived and left the hotel by name. It is nice to see they hotel staff go out of their way to ensure that your stay is the best.

I would strongly recommend this facility as a place to stay anytime you are in Lansing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2017

This is the second time I've visited this particular Hampton Inn. My husband and I became Hilton Honors members after falling in love with their place here in Marquette. I like the decor and location, and noise has never been a problem, comfortable beds etc. But this stay was markedly less satisfactory. The receptionist at my check-in on Thursday August 31st was wonderful---friendly, engaging, gracious. And my room was fine at first glance. But cleanliness became an issue when I looked more closely, especially in the bathroom. I decided I'd let the receptionist know at checkout the next morning, but I honestly felt cold-shouldered by the individual at the desk, who's only comment was did I want a paper receipt even though I'd get a copy via email, no friendliness or the key question asking about my stay. I was disappointed and frankly put off, so opted not to share my concerns about the room. Regrettably, we'll be looking at other hotels when in the Lansing area from now on.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Clean, pleasant rooms. Easy on/off the expressway. Variety of restaurants and shopping in the area. Loved the hot tub. Like the amenities such as the guest laundry and the room key card access. Will stay there again when traveling through the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton