“Tasty Soups, Nice Breakfast”
Review of Soup Spoon Cafe

Soup Spoon Cafe
Ranked #4 of 486 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2017

This is a popular restaurant in our community for lunch and dinner. I appreciated that we could enjoy breakfast all day and had the seafood chowder omelet, which was stuffed with one of the restaurant's outstanding soups. It came with potatoes and toast -- a more than filling lunch. From previous visits I can recommend any of the sups.

Angela M, Manager at Soup Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thank you so much for the great review! There is nothing greater than breakfast for lunch:)

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Great local restaurant! Inspired and interesting dishes as well as great service and drinks! The Dark & Stormy (drink) is to die for!

Angela M, Manager at Soup Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Hello Kim
I love the dark & stormy also:) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate you very much!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My brother and I stopped in for breakfast. He had hotcakes w/ jalapenos and I had the seafood chowder omlette. Both were delicious. In fact it was so good we came back for lunch 3 hours later. we were not even that hungry but we decided it would be worth the stop. we were right. The staff was a delight as was the management I say dont pass up the opertunity if you like great food made to order. you wont be disappointed.

Wow, thank you so much! We are so happy that you gave us a try and enjoyed everything, we hope to see you in often!

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

We came because of the #1 TripAdvisor rating and were not disappointed. Everybody loved their breakfast, the staff was very friendly, and the place was bright and sunny and inviting.

Angela M, Manager at Soup Spoon Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

So glad you gave us a try! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review, we hope you will be back soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

I have been to the Soup Spoon Café for lunch many times because, frankly, it is just the best place for lunch I have ever been in the Greater Lansing area. Recently, I was put in charge of make dinner plans for a foursome on a Saturday night. I was warned, "Let's try some place new!" We typically frequented the TripAdvisor top ten restaurants in the Greater Lansing Area. In doing my research, I was surprised that the Soup Spoon Café consistently rated highly for dinner as well as lunch. I decided to "take a chance." I made a reservation for a Saturday night dinner. Wow!

The Greater Lansing area is blessed with several great dinner restaurants. I won't mention any names for fear of leaving out one of them. But I now add Soup Spoon Café to that list! It's not just a place for a fabulous lunch.

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you gave us a try for dinner and that you and your friends all enjoyed it. The executive chef has created a wonderful menu for us and our general manager has worked tirelessly on perfecting our bar. We are very grateful to have a community of people like yourself that support us, we owe it all to you!