“Excellent restaurant with a Greek flare, lots of variety, and nice prices”

Steakhouse Philly Bar & Grill
Ranked #45 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Excellent restaurant with a lot of great dishes including many with a Greek flare. The regular and Greek french fries are outstanding. Greek Salads and Gyros are terrific. Wings are very good. Philly's are fantastic.
Service was outstanding and price were very reasonable.
Went with a family of 6 and everyone found something they liked.
A great experience!

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Went on 9/10/16. There was only one waitress but her service was exceptional, unfortunately the beer selection is great as well so I've forgotten her name lol. The prices on food and beer are very reasonable $18 for a 14 oz. ribeye, my one complaint was I ordered it medium but was more med. rare or some of it was even closer to rare.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

We met friends for dinner at Steakhouse Philly. We were pleasantly surprised! I ordered the half moon hash, which was an omelette but made with hash browns instead of eggs, loaded with onions, green pepper and any meat you choose and topped with 2 fried eggs. I chose the Philly steak meat and it was phenomenal. Our friends we met had already eaten and were drooling over my meal. My husband ordered the Souvlaki Plate and raved about it as well. We all enjoyed the craft beer selection as well and sampled many. Our server Madeline was very friendly and was an awesome server. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 15, 2016

The name Steakhouse Philly probably misleads some people. They serve steak but it's more like a grill and bar. I've been there a number of times, most recently last week. The steak sandwiches are terrific, very good wings, and very good Greek dishes. Prices are reasonable. I can't think of a better place in Lansing/E Lansing to go for a quality meal, watch a ball game, and have a drink or two in a very friendly atmosphere. It's a great lunch place too and close to campus.

Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch before girls soccer state finals. Wanted a good meal quickly.
We were more than surprised with the Greek offerings. I had a real Greek salad
(Without lettuce). It was wonderful. Fresh, a large portion. My friends had sandwiches which they could not finish but loved every bite. They also has Greek fries which had feta and Greek dressing on it. Take our word for it-those fries were the BEST!!